I love music. it is part of my DNA I think. I can't understand why so many people seem to have drfted away from the enjoyment of sitting down and playing a record (CD, Tape, digital audio file or streamed album)

Perhaps it is to do with the lacklustre crap that seems to be output in the masses now. I am not sure if it just sounds awful or it was mixed to fill the should capability of the sub par bluetooth mono sound systems that everyone is buying. So I decided that if I can't find anything that I like that is new to listen to, then write my own. So I've spent the past 8-9 months working on making some music. I've put it on Bandcamp as it seemed like as good as any place to host some music. I don't like the way that Spotify works and the sound requirements for Spotify makes me understand why there is so much crap. (Saturation and Compression are the rules of the game it seems over actual dynamic range and recording quality)

if you want to give it a try. https://innovationsinm.bandcamp.com

hope you enjoy. and comments and criticisms are always taken. if there are parts that you like, let me know.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5