Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Amie Axiom Displaying New Amp at Event in Florida - 07/12/07 01:26 PM
We'll be demonstrating the new A-1400 Digital Amp with our Epic 80 7.4 system at the Audioholics State of the CE Union Annual Party this October! Details about the event are here:

Audioholics Annual Party

(If you're one of the first 25 people to respond on Audioholics.com you get free tickets!)

We'll be demonstrating one main system but will have other products there for show-and-tell as well. And there will be prizes raffled off to benefit Habitat for Humanity - win some great Axioms!

We'd love to meet you there!
I'd love to be there! Don't know that I'll make it with our baby. We were in Flordida last October for vacation, why didn't I wait another year?!?
4 EP600s? or 4 EP500s? Man would I love to hear that!
Maybe 2 and 2?
Posted By: Jc Re: Axiom Displaying New Amp at Event in Florida - 07/22/07 11:23 PM
Axiom will be showing its Big Boys ... it will be 4 - EP600v2.

Axiom is coming to hit; no fall balls or pop flies allowed . . . only high, deep, over the fences and out of the park home runs!!!

When it comes to subwoofer “Size does matter”. . . When it is show time, you dime the lights and in the dark you can and will feel the difference.

I’ll be there the entire time and enjoy every minute of this memorable event!

See you there . . .

jc
Axiom audio expert
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Displaying New Amp at Event in Florida - 07/22/07 11:28 PM
Man, I wish I could go. Sounds like it will be a great time!
Ditto. I wonder what material they are going to use to realy demo these subs? I am familiar with many of the known favorites, but just curious what they have selected.
With 4 600's I imagine anything they put on will rock the house.
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Displaying New Amp at Event in Florida - 08/03/07 03:35 AM

^ Nuff Said!
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Displaying New Amp at Event in Florida - 08/03/07 04:23 AM
Oh, I forgot to link it to:

http://www.axiomaudio.com/A1400-8.html
I'd love to see some product photos instead of renders. However, I imagine those will be showing up after the event.
So.......anyone driving through Barrie, ON and wants to pick me up and put me in a carry-on luggage?

- D
Is the Clearwater event October 6 only? What are the hours? Open to the public? Are fees or preregistration required? Thanks! I'd like to attend.
You may be too late. Check out Audioholics. It's their event.
Posted By: GDS Re: Axiom Displaying New Amp at Event in Florida - 10/02/07 01:47 AM
All;

Registration for our ballroom/dining event has been sold out. You can however attend the demos and educational seminars which occur all day long on the 6th from 9am till 5pm for FREE with no registration required. Hope to see you all there!
Hi everyone;

Here we are at the show! We left Wednesday afternoon in our big ole' motorhome - quite a way to travel! A few candids:

Catherine Cumberland, Tom's wife, driving the coach:

Things slowed down a bit when Tom took the wheel:

Ian and I finally got a chance to catch up after a week of harried show preparation (how nerdy is this pic?!):

Here is the room we were presented with in Clearwater:

There's Debbie among the stands:

And David Giles, from Carada, setting up his new masking system, appropriately named 'Masquerade'. It allows you to eliminate black bars when you're changing aspect ration, in a very smooth-running, elegant velvet format. Just gorgeous!

Gene Della Sala and Clint DeBoer from Audioholics getting ready to interview Ian and Tom on the new amplifier and the system we're demoing. In the background is Eric the videographer:

Finally, the room (pardon the poor image quality!) all set up last night with Dolby True HD playing a demo track from Harry Potter.

Great pics Amie! keep them comming so those of us who couldn't make the trip can enjoy the festivities also..

Avdude!
Hi Amie, Looks like you guys are having a ball! From the gleam coming off the EP600 in the pic I'm assuming you are using VaSallo finnish models? I bet they look (and sound) amazing!
We're actually doing a really neat demo - four EP400s and four EP600s on a switcher, to demonstrate how to achieve even bass in a room. Believe it or not, properly calibrated, the bass is not overwhelming! We're having guests walk around and try to find a null in the bass - none of us have found one yet.

The speakers indeed are VaSSallos - Rosewood natural with a High Gloss finish. Really beautiful!
I'd love to hear that. Are they all in phase?

Have you tried to make everyone in the room sick by sending a "rotating" signal around the room?
If you have a chance, bring back some pics of the RBH room as well.

Thanks for the photos Amie. Please keep them coming.

If you'll step out of your motor home (hotel?) turn to face South, and look very carefully, you'll see me waving at you from Ft. Myers. I'm down here visiting my brother. You'd better wave back! ;\)
The same instructions apply to me, Jack, so if you look north, past Amie, you'll see me waving my arms at you. \:\)
OK, at 6:30 EST, let's just all get on our roofs and wave to everyone else!
That would require me renting/buying/borrowing a rather large ladder.
Got any more pictures from the event, Amie?

I'm sure there's nothing else you need to be doing since getting back...
Just the bad shot of the audiobytes - after that I put the camera away . . . sorry!
© Axiom Message Boards