Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Amie Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/21/10 11:40 PM
Hi Everyone;

Just a quick note to those of you were trying to log on today. At about 11:30 eastern Axiom was wiped out by an extremely targeted DDoS. At its peak, over 9,000 computers in a botnet were trying to access the site simultaneously, generating over thousands of hits per second.

Although nothing was compromised on our servers, we couldn't ban enough IPs to keep the server responding to regular human visitors. The rotation velocity was too much to take the IP banning approach.

We're investigating further but the site should hold now. Wanted to give you the update.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 12:01 AM
Weird!

Amie, is it possible that these all came from the North?

Santa's elves might be looking to order crazy numbers of speakers to fulfill lists from those who were "nice"?
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 12:47 AM
Axiom must have pulled their funding to Wikileaks....
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 01:28 AM
AMIE!
Posted By: Adrian Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 02:18 AM
Thanks for the info, Amie. Hope everything's fine now.
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 02:57 AM
I had to look up DDoS blush I'm glad everything is okay, Amie!
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 03:00 AM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson

Amie, is it possible that these all came from the North?

Following up on your lead, we did a little investigation. *ahem* Santa's clean but several people fell off his gift list after the interrogation . . . pursuit of the responsible party is ongoing . . .
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 03:02 AM
Originally Posted By: Amie
Following up on your lead, we did a little investigation. *ahem* Santa's clean but several people fell off his gift list after the interrogation . . . pursuit of the responsible party is ongoing . . .

grin
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 03:13 AM
Seriously tho, that is a bunch of crap. Don't people have better things to do?
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 03:24 AM
Probably all of those audiopiles out there... smile

Glad to see that things are back to normal. Just look at it this way, an attack like this is a sign that Axiom has gotten big enough to come into the cross-hairs of somebody. They are just jealous of the Axiom product line.
Posted By: Argon Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 03:30 AM
I thought it was something our "Fun Firewall" was doing at work to keep me off the forum. Glad to see that they are not "on to me" yet.....
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 03:35 AM
Wow, I hope that didn't hurt business too much. Also, hi Amie! Come by more often... we miss you!
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 05:47 AM
Put the RCMP on the case!!

That is malicious mischief for sure.
Posted By: Scamp Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 08:00 PM
Hummm...

Sounds like someone tuning up their botnet before moving on to a higher profile target.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 08:27 PM
Is the forum loading really slow (since the crash) for anyone else but me?
Posted By: merchman Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 08:30 PM
It's loading slow for me as well.
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 08:56 PM
Originally Posted By: Scamp
Hummm...

Sounds like someone tuning up their botnet before moving on to a higher profile target.

What do you mean?
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 09:23 PM
Terrorists need practice.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 09:51 PM
EeeeenFfffideeelllll!!! I keeeellll You!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/22/10 10:16 PM
I say we sic bbigwyres and his PLOW on them. That'll make 'em REFLECT!
Posted By: SBrown Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 12:27 AM
Now that's funny Doc! I kept getting the old site (I think)because it kept saying I had my wires crossed.LOL I know that but.....Sheeeesh
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 01:06 AM
Is the forum loading really slow (since the crash) for anyone else but me?

Originally Posted By: merchman
It's loading slow for me as well.

Me three.
Posted By: audiosavant Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 09:08 AM
When the Axiom forum finally gains self-awareness and panicking moderators realize the extent of it's destructive abilities and attempt to shut it down; it will perceive this attempt to deactivate it as an attack and come to the conclusion that Amie & Ian will attempt to destroy it. To defend itself, it will determine that humanity should be exterminated...

grin
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 08:49 PM
On two or three occasions since the website went down, I've had the forum webpage load looking like the following.

I'm still finding it extremely slow, and didn't know if anyone else experienced it loading like this. I'm just posting this to inform Axiom, as there may still be a problem on their end.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 09:03 PM
I've had to re-log in after going to the products page from the forums, never happened before.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 09:16 PM
was unable to get to axiom site for the past 15-20 minutes.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 09:27 PM
No problems from here smile
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 10:09 PM
Jay, you're not helping wink smile !
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 10:31 PM
Working fine here, too.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 10:47 PM
Ken..............! wink
Posted By: onn Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 10:49 PM
No problems here either grin
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 10:53 PM
laugh
Posted By: Adrian Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 11:08 PM
smile .oot ereh ,ko smees gnihtyrevE.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/23/10 11:32 PM
4-10
Posted By: audiosavant Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/24/10 01:08 AM
!024

wink
Posted By: Henry66 Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/24/10 04:49 AM
For me the left column (which starts with links to the AxiomAudio Blog posts -- and those links give a 404, by the way) first displays quite narrow, then "pops" wider a split second before the page completes loading. This seems to throw off the exact start of the first unread post in whatever forum I am entering. It didn't use to do this until a few days ago.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/24/10 11:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Henry66
For me the left column (which starts with links to the AxiomAudio Blog posts -- and those links give a 404, by the way) first displays quite narrow, then "pops" wider a split second before the page completes loading. This seems to throw off the exact start of the first unread post in whatever forum I am entering. It didn't use to do this until a few days ago.

That happens to me too.
Posted By: Henry66 Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/24/10 04:44 PM
The column resizing seems to be fixed now.
But the blog links still lead nowhere.
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/24/10 08:13 PM
We're hoping this goes away today - the attack has really intensified but the proxy is mostly holding. Hopefully they call off the dogs this weekend! If you do have a problem, apparently waiting 3 mins and CTRL-Refreshing or CMD-Refreshing for Macs will solve everything . . .
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/24/10 08:31 PM
That's no test. That's a targeted attack--and if I'm reading what Amie says right, it's not necessarily aimed at the forum, it's the whole site.
Posted By: fredk Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/25/10 02:44 PM
Originally Posted By: kcarlile
That's no test. That's a targeted attack--and if I'm reading what Amie says right, it's not necessarily aimed at the forum, it's the whole site.

Geez. I don't log in for a couple of days and look at all the fun I miss.

So is the objective of a sustained attack economic dammage? I would think that if the attackers were after credit card info, they would move on to another target if they failed to crash firewalls and such.
Posted By: 2x6spds Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/26/10 03:14 PM
Call the Mounties!
Posted By: jhunt17 Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 05:39 PM
I haven't been able to get on for two days. Obviously I can now but wow, what the heck is going on?
Posted By: grunt Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 05:50 PM
I’ve also been having intermittent problems since last night.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 06:06 PM
Same here. Site was unresponsive for last two days until this morning.
Posted By: Wid Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 06:18 PM
It hasn't been right for me since the day it went down. Some pages load slow, some not at all.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 07:08 PM
Axiom was down all day yesterday for me
Posted By: Wid Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 07:28 PM

The font size just changed on me with me doing nothing but refreshing the page. This happened the other day too.
Posted By: Scamp Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 07:38 PM
Originally Posted By: wid

The font size just changed on me with me doing nothing but refreshing the page. This happened the other day too.

Unexplained changes in font size is not hackers, that's definitely a sign of alien visitations.
Posted By: Wid Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 07:42 PM

Or maybe new glasses.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/28/10 08:10 PM
Interesting. Outside of the initial time frame (in title), I haven't experienced a single problem. And I was on and off all day yesterday.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 12:44 AM
I haven't had any problems since a couple of days after the initial notification.

Maybe Amie manually added my ISP because I'm such a great guy?

(This post likely demonstrates my ignorance of both the internet and my own self-worth).
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 01:30 AM
Just now able to get on to axiom. All pages have been unavailable for me all day.
Posted By: onn Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 02:59 AM
It's been over a day since I've been able to get the website to show. frown
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 03:36 AM
I've tried to reply to the "laminate or hardwood" thread with photos of my parents wood floor for 3 days now and I can't ever reply.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 03:37 AM
I can reply to this thread, but not that one. when I hit submit it goes to a blank page... wtf?
Posted By: grunt Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 03:43 AM
I was having the same problem with the Deals thread but even though I kept getting a blank page eventually the post went through but I had to reload the page from scratch to see it.

I was also getting the same blank page when following the links to the Home Page, but not if I loaded it from a bookmark.

I was also getting miss-displayed pages if I tried to load them from Google.

Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 03:46 AM
Just tried to reply to the video games thread and only got a blank page.

It seems like replies to posts that are not on the front page or so of each thread just get lost... weird

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 10:52 AM
Hmmmm... were you guys mean to Amie?

I still keep going back to her liking me more than she does you guys......
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 02:56 PM
So odd. I can't get here from my Linux desktop at work, nor my Chrome notebook, which uses a different gateway. But if I enter the Windows 7 virtual machine on my desktop computer, I can load the page fine.

Something with Linux's resolver libraries?

EDIT: 'nslookup' under Windows and 'host' both present the same info.
Posted By: grunt Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 03:14 PM
I haven’t done any troubleshooting but from what I’m seeing at the browser it seems that the problem is coming from the server. Some pages won’t load. Then they will load but miss formatted. The page containing a thread will load but then if I try to go to reply or to preview a quick reply nothing shows. This happens both for forum pages and the store.
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 03:37 PM
I'm seeing slowness on my working machine, but the Linux kernel based OSes are just getting:

500 Internal Server Error
Posted By: grunt Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 03:58 PM
Well that’s definitely on the server but doesn’t narrow it down.
Posted By: SBrown Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 04:52 PM
Try deleting your browser history,that might help!
Posted By: neilhwatson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 05:28 PM
Originally Posted By: ClubNeon
I'm seeing slowness on my working machine, but the Linux kernel based OSes are just getting:

500 Internal Server Error

I see the same thing. Emailed the Webmaster about it this morning.
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 06:10 PM
Originally Posted By: SBrown
Try deleting your browser history,that might help

Nothing to delete, I had the error happen with a browser I had never used before on a fresh machine.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 07:21 PM
I'm having troubles logging onto Facebook too.

Must......find.......drugs......
Posted By: Scamp Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 07:58 PM
Originally Posted By: wheelz999
I'm having troubles logging onto Facebook too.

Must......find.......drugs......

Try Google's NameBench app to test your DNS.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/29/10 08:14 PM
Thanks for that the little program, but unfortunately the results were that my current DNS is the fastest.
Posted By: jhunt17 Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 03:53 AM
what is going on at this site. It has been down basically for 4 days now for me. I have been able to get on for only a few min in the morning and at night the last two days. The previous two days not at all. Are axioms servers about to die? Seems they are having a hard time dealing with traffic. I would think that would be a bad deal if you only sell your stuff online. hmmm....?
Posted By: Clovis Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 04:14 AM
Same here... Must have been another DDOS attack... after the first DDOS announcement it was fine...then again it went down...then the site came back again but the forum was inacessible... hmm... somebody's looking for the root cause... maybe its a forum user
Posted By: Scamp Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 04:25 AM
Originally Posted By: Clovis
.. hmm... somebody's looking for the root cause... maybe its a forum user

That would be easy to find. Who has the most posts?
Posted By: Clovis Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 04:37 AM
Suspects:

kcarlile 14582
pmbuko 14197
sirquack 11732
CV 8602
jakewash 8587

Hey, if you are listening there (ITIL V3 certified problem analyst / admin), try disabling these users if the issue occurs again
Posted By: neilhwatson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 10:53 AM
Those getting the 'Internal Server error 500, ethproxy' I expect are using Linux as I am. My bet is that some DDOS defense mechanism is denying Linux clients. If you use the Firefox agent switcher plugin and set it to Internet Explorer you can bypass this error.

I urge the site admins to give us an update. Site admins feel free to contact me for further assistance (www.watson-wilson.ca).
Posted By: davidsch Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 12:13 PM
I have not had any problems since December 26th.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 12:49 PM
Suspects:

kcarlile 14582
pmbuko 14197
sirquack 11732
CV 8602
jakewash 8587

Hey, if you are listening there (ITIL V3 certified problem analyst / admin), try disabling these users if the issue occurs again

I assume your joking....
Posted By: Wid Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 02:42 PM
Suspects:

kcarlile 14582
pmbuko 14197
sirquack 11732
CV 8602
jakewash 8587

I assume your joking....

Sounds logical to me LOL
Posted By: grunt Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 03:18 PM
Originally Posted By: neilhwatson
Those getting the 'Internal Server error 500, ethproxy' I expect are using Linux as I am. My bet is that some DDOS defense mechanism is denying Linux clients. If you use the Firefox agent switcher plugin and set it to Internet Explorer you can bypass this error.

I urge the site admins to give us an update. Site admins feel free to contact me for further assistance (www.watson-wilson.ca).

These glitches have effected my Linux, XP and Vista boxes with both IE and Fire Fox running on the XP machines. However, I’ve never had a problem with my Android phone which is using a Linux Kernel.
Posted By: grunt Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 03:20 PM
Suspects:

kcarlile 14582
pmbuko 14197
sirquack 11732
CV 8602
jakewash 8587

I assume your joking....

They’re witches, burn them! wink
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 04:04 PM
Yes, the slowness and partial loads are effecting everyone, but the "internal server error" on the proxy page only seemed to a problem for certain OSes.

Neil, is right, the proxy server is examining the user agent and throwing an error for Linux/X11 clients. So it isn't a TCP issue (that's what I was thinking wrt the kernel), but more simple.

I'm posting this now from my Linux machine after I installed the user agent switcher. I'm not mimicking Internet Explorer, but wrote my own custom agent, "Mozilla/5.0 (U; en-US) Firefox/3.6", to still provide a little information, but not leak so much about my computer to every website I visit.
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 07:30 PM
Hi guys;

Quick update here - we have been under attack basically without ceasing since I first posted. I just spoke with Ethproxy and they're going to kick up the bandwidth again to see if they can smooth these issues out - and I sent them the link to this thread in case it helps them at all. I'll let you know when it's installed and we can see if it helps.

Totally appreciate everyone's feedback and patience!

Best,

Beleaguered and besieged Amie

PS - if you send me your IP addresses (you can check at http://whatsmyip.com or similar) I can get you whitelisted for the site. Obviously not the 'suspects', but anyone else smile
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 07:42 PM
Am I a suspect?
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 07:54 PM
They must have fixed something because I'm able to access the site from my Chrome book now (I couldn't find a user agent spoofer for it).
Posted By: Adrian Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 07:55 PM
Apparently you are the fourth on "the list".
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 08:00 PM
Here is the latest:

The upgrade is in place and the Linux users reporting issues in the forum will now see that issue resolved. This was due to an extremely large amount of attack IP's sharing the 'X11' user-agent or Konqueror.

Glad to hear it is working already! And as always, I very much appreciate your help with this issue.

I've been speaking with several people over the last couple of days (not including the Mounties, as consensus is they don't check into these things at all frown ) and I'm looking at some options regarding moving us away from our current ISP and onto a more protected platform. Any advice is appreciated! We are trying to understand if 'cloud computing' would protect against this sort of attack. We are currently on a dedicated server and our ISP threw their hands up when we contacted them about the problem and said the only thing they could do was to take the box dark for a day and hope the problem went away. This seemed more like an Amie approach than a security-minded approach, but I'm not very technically-minded, so . . .
Posted By: neilhwatson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 09:00 PM
The site is working for me now without agent spoofing. Axiom seems like an unlikely DDOS target. Unless you have some enemy with means it seems more likely that Axiom was a target by mistaken identity.
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 09:09 PM
Thanks for your update, Neil. We tried switching IPs during the attack to the IP we run our backup server on, but the attack followed the domain name rather than the IP.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 10:43 PM
Originally Posted By: CV
Am I a suspect?

Dude, the only artists you listen to are women.

You're ALWAYS suspect.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/30/10 10:46 PM
Thanks for the updates, Amie. I'm too dumb to understand most of it, but still.... smile
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 12:10 AM
It's an unlikely target, but if they're hitting the domain, it's certainly a targeted attack. Having multiple, distributed servers (ie, the could) would possibly help, but I'm sure Chris has more info on this than me.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 12:41 AM

I give up. I confess. It was me.
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 02:18 AM
(Is 'call off your dogs' the wrong reply to CatBrat?)
Posted By: neilhwatson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 02:59 AM
Likely Axiom Audio is collateral damage. The target might be another Axiom domain or a mistyped IP address. A rogue Wikileaks attack was directed at the wrong DNS provider a few weeks ago for just this reason.
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 07:54 AM
Dude, the only artists you listen to are women.

You're ALWAYS suspect.

Hey, I listen to your precious Green Day! Lay off, man!
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 07:55 AM
Originally Posted By: neilhwatson
Likely Axiom Audio is collateral damage. The target might be another Axiom domain or a mistyped IP address. A rogue Wikileaks attack was directed at the wrong DNS provider a few weeks ago for just this reason.

I keep thinking someone may have been upset at Axiom and Audioholics parting ways.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 01:41 PM
yeah the website is backup, down most of last evening.
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 04:21 PM
Very odd! You shouldn't have had any trouble last night. I sent a note on to the proxy guys with your IP address - will keep you posted.
Posted By: SBrown Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 04:56 PM
Does this have anything to do with the orders? I placed an order for the A1400-8 Amp on the 22nd and still haven't gotten a tracking number.All my other orders shipped one or two days later.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 05:04 PM
That probably has more to do with Christmas than with anything else, assuming that your initial order submission completed OK. I think there is an automated order acknowledgement email; if you received that then AFAIK you should be fine.
Posted By: Jc Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 05:22 PM
Hi,
Please, email me your order number or the name under which the order was put through at jc@axiomaudio.com and I will give you an update on your order.
Posted By: SBrown Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 05:24 PM
Yes, I got the purchase receipt e-mail and the visa took a hit,darn holidays. wink
Posted By: Zarak Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 05:42 PM
I haven't had any issues throughout.

I still think the suspects should be banned though. Ban them all for a year or two and then maybe, just maybe, some of the rest of us can get close to their post counts! grin
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 12/31/10 07:25 PM
Just ban jakewash. He's going to pass me soon.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 01/01/11 01:40 AM
Just trying to keep pace, we can both hit 10,000 at or near the same time. smile
Posted By: fredk Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 01/01/11 02:38 AM
I havn't had any issues either. I guess Amie like me too.

Mark, I think Amie was just afraid you would ::runs away crying:: again.
Posted By: grunt Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 01/10/11 01:29 AM
I just had a problem I was experiencing before come back. When I did a “Search” for the fitness thread it came up and I could access it from the Search screen but once the thread was open none of the links worked. I just got a white screen.

However, when I found the thread by looking through the sub-forum menus instead of using the Search function everything works normally.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 01/10/11 02:08 AM
I had the same experience, Dean. Different thread, of course smile
Posted By: grunt Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 01/10/11 02:10 AM
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
I had the same experience, Dean. Different thread, of course smile

Thanks for the response Tom. Now I know it’s not a problem just on my system.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 01/10/11 03:01 AM
Nope, didn't have that problem. You two are just weird.

I did, however, get a page not found error when I tried to click back to the Forum List.
Posted By: neilhwatson Re: Axiom Downed December 21st - 01/10/11 03:21 PM
I say the same problem as described below. My browser actually asked if I wanted to download the page since it did not know what to do with it. Likely the mime-type of the page that the server gives out was incorrect.

Originally Posted By: grunt
I just had a problem I was experiencing before come back. When I did a “Search” for the fitness thread it came up and I could access it from the Search screen but once the thread was open none of the links worked. I just got a white screen.

However, when I found the thread by looking through the sub-forum menus instead of using the Search function everything works normally.

© Axiom Message Boards