Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ian Trade-up Made Easier - 04/28/14 09:24 PM
Steve has just launched the new Trade-Up. We have made it so you can just put in the serial number of your existing Axiom product and it will return what it would be worth if you traded it in. For pairs you only need to enter one of the serial numbers. There is a dropdown box to select the condition of the product you are trading-in and a place to select if you need pack and carton and if you would like to utilize our discounted return labels. Once you have your trade-in amount you can proceed if you like to put it into the shopping cart and go shopping for your new products.

If you do not know your serial number or it is too old to be in our most current data base (about six years old) then you can fill in a few questions about your existing product and the system will return your trade-in value.

You can check it out here http://www.axiomaudio.com/tradeup .

Your thoughts on this new tool would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/28/14 10:12 PM
I believe using the serial # would simplify things for a number of people. Good idea.
Posted By: Lampshade Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/29/14 01:56 AM
This was fun to check. It should free up some time for the guys on your end reducing quote requests.
Posted By: CV Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/30/14 06:21 AM
I put in the serial number on my LFR1100 just to test it, and it says:

Quote:
Select each product you will trade up:
M100 Left Floorstanding Speaker (Begins Shipping June 15th)
M100 Right Floorstanding Speaker (Begins Shipping June 15th)

Curious about the June 15th date, but I also wanted to point out that it says M100 instead of LFR1100.
Posted By: onn Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/30/14 10:55 AM
What would you trade a LFR up to? There is nothing above it or do you know something that I don't?
Posted By: Ian Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/30/14 03:18 PM
Hi CV,

This is an interesting one and something that is likely to happen on the very first ones produced of any new product. Products in development are given a working model name or number in our system and that is updated to the real model after we have it and they start shipping. The LFR1100 working model was M100. It is not likely we will see the working model become a model all of its own later again but that is what happened in this case. Your LFR1100s were among the first few built so the info in our database was entered as the working model number. All the ones purchased after the first run or two would return LFR1100 as the model from the serial number.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/30/14 06:16 PM
Charles, just send them to me and I'll upgrade you with some classic Realistic Minimus-11 speakers.

Everyone knows that Classic stuff is just better.

I'll PM you my address.
Posted By: CV Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/30/14 06:37 PM
Ahh, thanks for the explanation, Ian.

onn, I would only be trading up to the v4 if I did it. I was going to upgrade just the tweeters, but to get the full advantage of having them, I'd probably want the latest crossovers and DSP code, and I think I heard that there's new bracing in the cabinets. Would I even notice the difference? Maybe not, but it's my idle consideration at the moment.
Posted By: CV Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/30/14 06:38 PM
Mark, one of these days you'll convince me. Keep trying!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/30/14 07:06 PM
Each of Mark's speakers is autographed by Regina Spektor. The fact that her handwriting resembles Mark's is purely coincidental.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 04/30/14 08:36 PM
His speakers were mfg'd. before Regina Spektor was born. OK, in Garanimals, then.
Posted By: Murph Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 05/01/14 12:36 PM
Don't trade with Mark. Trade with me!!!!!

Mine have original scuff marks on the top from where Regina table danced on them. Authenticated by the Canadian Mint! If you can't trust a mint who puts a Loon on thier dollar, who can you trust????

Plus I'm pretty sure that Bob table danced on Mark's speakers.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 05/01/14 12:44 PM
It's True.

I have the leftover boa feathers to prove it.
Posted By: Cohesion Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 05/28/14 08:27 PM
Well I just dropped off my old LFR's and picked up my new v4 set yesterday from Axiom. Haven't had as much time as I'd like to listen to them and I had to fix a couple of glitches that I caused in plugging them back in. However, my initial impression is that I noticed a significant improvement in both low bass and treble at higher volumes. These speakers are awesome!
Posted By: onn Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 05/28/14 11:36 PM
Congrats on the new LFR's Co. Pics please
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 06/11/14 10:39 PM
For fun, just entered my S/N - no such animal on record. I then typed in the information, and it rejected the form based on my date of purchase not being in the dd/mm/yyyy format - which it was....I tried 3 times, then gave up.

Interesting webform function! smile
Posted By: Cohesion Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 06/12/14 11:14 AM
Originally Posted By: onn
Congrats on the new LFR's Co. Pics please

My LFR's are actually the ones Axiom posted on Facebook. Did you see the post? Apparently Debbie and many of the team at Axiom really liked how they look -- I certainly do!
Posted By: onn Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 06/12/14 11:22 AM
Originally Posted By: cohesion

My LFR's are actually the ones Axiom posted on Facebook. Did you see the post? Apparently Debbie and many of the team at Axiom really liked how they look -- I certainly do!

Sorry I'm not on Facebook or Twit.
Posted By: a401classic Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 06/12/14 12:37 PM
Originally Posted By: BBIBH
For fun, just entered my S/N - no such animal on record. I then typed in the information, and it rejected the form based on my date of purchase not being in the dd/mm/yyyy format - which it was....I tried 3 times, then gave up.

Interesting webform function! smile

I just traded in my VP150 and the date format was dd-mm-yyyy - (hyphens, not forward slashes) and it took it no problem - after I entered it wrong several times as well - apparently there aren't 17 months in the year wink Who knew?
Posted By: a401classic Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 06/12/14 12:44 PM
Originally Posted By: onn
Originally Posted By: cohesion

Sorry I'm not on Facebook or Twit.

You don't need to be on FB to see them. Click on the appropriate link on the left under "Meanwhile on Facebook"

I love that wood. Debbie said they were one-offs, so I didn't ask when I ordered a set of M3's for my kid.
Posted By: Ponz Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 07/30/14 01:57 AM
So what happens to the speakers that are traded in? Are they available for purchase too?
Posted By: JohnK Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 07/30/14 03:53 AM
Yes; they're sold in the "Refurb Store" section of the "Deals" found by clicking on it above.
Posted By: a401classic Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 07/31/14 08:49 PM
Sad to see those carpathian burl lfr1100's come back like that...
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 07/31/14 08:50 PM
Those are just stunning.
Posted By: Cohesion Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 08/01/14 02:14 PM
Those were my LFR's. I enjoyed them for about a year until I traded up to the new v4's. However, I'm fairly sure the one speaker didn't have that scratch on it when I packed it up!
Posted By: a401classic Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 08/03/14 04:14 PM
Ahhh, I thought those were the ones that just shipped out (as posted on Axioms Facebook page)- I didn't catch the difference in tweeters.

On a related note, the trade-up program seems to be working - the VP150 that I sent in is no longer listed.
Posted By: minorc Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/21/15 07:29 PM
Trade in system is BS.

After being invoiced, paying the difference and packaging up your trade for shipping. Have to call them a few days later only to be told they don't want to do the deal and I'm out of luck.
Posted By: Ian Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/21/15 08:51 PM
For instances where the trade is outside the normal higher version of the same model, higher model, or both we do end up discussing here if it makes sense for us or not. We are going to add the following paragraph to the Trade-up page to make this clearer.

"If your trade is not a simple higher version of the same model or an upgrade in models or both you can still fill in the details of what you would like to trade up and your new purchase and we will contact you if there are any issues."
Posted By: minorc Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/21/15 09:06 PM
Originally Posted By: Ian
For instances where the trade is outside the normal higher version of the same model, higher model, or both we do end up discussing here if it makes sense for us or not. We are going to add the following paragraph to the Trade-up page to make this clearer.

"If your trade is not a simple higher version of the same model or an upgrade in models or both you can still fill in the details of what you would like to trade up and your new purchase and we will contact you if there are any issues."

That would be a good idea considering my order confirmation states there was no issue with the trade.

Save a customers time and money packaging up their return for shipping only to have to take it all back out again. Maybe having staff look at the orders promptly would also help, instead of customers having to play phone tag with your sales staff to find out order status several days after it was placed.

Posted By: BBIBH Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/21/15 11:00 PM
Chris, if indeed you did receive a confirmation that the trade was immediately accepted, the reversal later would also leave a bad impression with me, someone who has been dealing with Axiom since 1990....

But don't give up on Axiom, they are a good company.
Posted By: Ian Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/21/15 11:51 PM
Hi Mike,

Maybe the better wording for the Trade-up page would be the following:

“If you are trading in multiple items the current value of what you are trading-in must equal or exceed the current value of what you are purchasing in order to qualify as a Trade-up.”

We could program this automatically into our backend but that would mean having to pick what you are trading in from a huge list of products. This may be more cumbersome than just the statement above of what a Trade-up means mathematically. What do you think?
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 12:00 AM
Originally Posted By: Ian
What do you think?

I think that approach makes more sense to me as a customer and highlight the important part.

"If you are trading in multiple items, the current value of what you are trading-in must equal or exceed the current value of what you are purchasing to qualify for our Trade-up program."
Posted By: minorc Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 12:00 AM
Chris, if indeed you did receive a confirmation that the trade was immediately accepted, the reversal later would also leave a bad impression with me, someone who has been dealing with Axiom since 1990....

Thanks Mike, my situation has not been resolved nor have I received even an apology for the false advertising.

A good company has more than just a quality product.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 12:08 AM
Originally Posted By: minorc

Thanks Mike, my situation has not been resolved nor have I received even an apology for the false advertising.

A good company has more than just a quality product.

Just a bit harsh?
Geez, how much inconvenience was it really?

You won't find perfection in any company and Axiom unlike large ones such as Dell, doesn't have 500 call centre people standing by to service those who seem that instant response is a requirement to be labeled a 'quality' company. For the amount of volume business they do, i've long been impressed with how quickly they do handle things.

I honestly dare you to try and see if you get anything near the same overall level of service (knowledge, timeliness of response, product quality, return policy, shipping speed and all these with consistency!) from any other electronics company.
You certainly won't find it in Sudbury.
I know; i used to live there.
Posted By: minorc Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 12:24 AM
I have the order confirmation, receipt and paypal receipt for the transaction so as a customer I did nothing wrong.
I'm not comparing them to anyone else, but I'm sure others would own up to the mistake, apologize and maybe even offer a fair solution.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 12:24 PM
Chris - I must agree with Chess, that is a bit harsh. I understand that you feel slighted, but I can say that from day 1 Axiom has been an excellent company in both product and service. I have owned a great range of audio gear - some costing many, many times what Axiom does - and I cannot honestly say that I have found a better service oriented company.

Chess - I agree with your aim and that nobody is perfect.

Ian - perhaps a comment that indicates both your intent, and one that indicates "all trades are subject to review" before confirmation and processing? I understand this could slow the overall program and cost staff time. I think it is a case of trying to make the program fit as many scenarios without complicating it beyond use.
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 06:49 PM
I've used the Trade Up/Up Grade Program several times with great satisfaction. In fact I'm presently waiting on my HG Rosewood M22V4s for which I will ship back my standard M22V3s if Axiom's paint booth ever gets thawed out. It has been a couple of months since ordering but I'm a patient man, ha!

For my stuff, this program has been more than generous. I guess that I wouldn't have thought that trading in stands would be in the spirit of 'Trade Up/Up Grade' if your not getting higher end stands in return. In my way of thinking, this is the purpose of this program; however, the web site shouldn't have let the transaction through I suppose & I can understand your disappointment...

TAM
Posted By: minorc Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 07:33 PM
After talks with Ian, we managed to come up with an agreement that is fair for both parties.

Thank you
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 08:54 PM
Wonderful. Glad that it worked out...

TAM
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/22/15 10:21 PM
Great Chris, I would not have imagined Axiom being any less supportive.
Posted By: Avi Deshpande Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 11/28/16 08:25 PM
I do not get any trade-up value for my 2008 M80 tower. IS it expected? Waiting to talk to Debbie.

I want to trade-in the center tower and get a VP180 and also avail the discount being offered

Regs,
Avi
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 11/28/16 09:46 PM
Really? I just plugged in a generic M80 and even put the date at 2004, and it gave me a value.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 11/29/16 02:01 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like he only has one M80 , if that's the case then it make perfect sense.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 11/30/16 01:36 PM
I put in that I only had 1, and that I didn't have a serial number. Still got a value back.

EDIT: I just did it again, picked 2004, M80, and a single unit, and got a value of $320. Granted I made up the original purchase price ($800), and a random date in 2008.
Posted By: Avi Deshpande Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 12/15/16 10:53 PM
It all worked out at the end. Now the wait is ON.

I traded in my VP150 and M80 and got EP350 and VP180 smile

pictures coming soon.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 12/16/16 02:27 AM
Congrats!
Posted By: mpyw Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 12/16/16 09:09 AM
Guess Axiom not appreciate overseas' customers that we can not do trade-up... frown
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 12/16/16 05:42 PM
I would suspect that higher overseas shipping costs along with the increased risk of damage to the packages would make this program not viable...

TAM
Posted By: Ian Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 12/17/16 02:03 PM
Yes, we would love to be able to have trade-up available worldwide but the cost to bring back the trade-in makes it impossible for the numbers to work.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/01/17 10:18 PM
Can't seem to get the Trade Up site to come up. Wanted to just play around to see if I swapped out my Qs8s for M3s if I decide to go Atmos system.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/02/17 05:23 PM
The Auction is permanently closed. Check out our refurbished product instead.

Whoops, our bad...
The page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why.
If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.
If you clicked on a link to get here, the link is outdated.

Is the Trade Up option no longer available or tested with new look?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/03/17 01:26 PM
appears to be working now.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/03/17 06:07 PM
I am considering trading in some of my speakers for different models. The s/n are not pulling, I can guess on the date, and I don't remember what I paid, can I just put 0$ for purchase price to move to next step and get an idea on trade?
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/03/17 07:27 PM
When I traded in my QS8s and VP150 for M3s, I had to dig way back in my notes (hand written) that I had from 2004 and files away. Not sure how accurate they were compared to what I paid, but I plugged them in and got a value that was accepted both online and when they finalized the trade-in when the QS8s and VP150 made it to Axiom.
Posted By: Ian Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/06/17 07:32 AM
Now that we have the new site completed we plan on making trade-up much easier to use soon. If you e-mail us what you want to trade-in and what you would like to purchase we can work it out for you.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/06/17 11:05 PM
sounds good Ian, will try to put something together soon. Still trying to decide how I will put in my ceiling speakers in my "finished" theater room. smile
Posted By: TroyD Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/07/17 04:48 AM
Should call Debbie, she's great to work with and would tell you.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/07/17 04:56 AM
Yeah back in the day I always worked with Amie, but will have to give Debbie a shout once I get closer..
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/11/17 02:01 AM
I fired off an email today to Debbie to see what can be arranged with my trade.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/12/17 02:53 AM
hopefully I got the email right, I guessed at debbie @ axiom dot com
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 12:19 AM
I wonder if Debbie is on vaca or over at the China plant, anxious to hear back from Axiom.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 12:42 AM
Ping Ian. Truly!
Posted By: bridgman Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 10:16 AM
Posted By: a401classic Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 12:57 PM
Originally Posted By SirQuack
hopefully I got the email right, I guessed at debbie @ axiom dot com

Maybe @ axiomaudio dot com ?
Posted By: TroyD Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 01:52 PM
I just checked, it is debbie @ axiomaudio com
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 02:49 PM
I just checked my sent items folder and did send it to the address both Scott and Troy mentioned, good catch though. smile Hopefully I will hear back soon as each day goes by my used equipment drops in value.
Posted By: duckman Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 04:30 PM
I tried to trade in a pair of m3 pc on m5's last night and when I hit the purchase button the page froze on "authorize". Gave it a half hour and went to bed. No emails so it must not have taken. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something.
Posted By: cb919 Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 04:48 PM
I had the exact same issue duckman when I just ordered. System would not take my credit card info, I tried 3 times and hung up at authorize window as well. Then tried PayPal option and it worked fine with immediate confirmation. Different cards from manual entry to PayPal, not sure if the issue was that or just a system issue with authorizing cards entered manually.
Posted By: duckman Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 06:02 PM
Thanks,cb. I'll try again with paypal later. I'll take some time and consternate,overthink, and generally second-guess my decision. It's ironic. a few weeks ago I kicked around trading for some floorstanders but it was just too much... money and space. Now this m5 deal comes along.
Posted By: korkster Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 09:36 PM
Pretty sure I'm gonna pull the trigger and replace my side surround QS-8's with the new QS-10's. I have a couple of trade up questions though, if I may. I submitted the serial number and got a value back and it showed 1 item. I'm assuming the "1" is one pair, not one speaker, correct? Also wondering how it works when I have to wait a couple of months for the 10's to be ready. I can keep my 8's until the new speakers get shipped, correct? I'd hate to be without my side surrounds for two months.

Thanks for any help. I tried calling Axiom yesterday, but couldn't speak to a person. I left a message with a recorded promise that someone would call me back within a few minutes. Well, over 24 hours later, I'm still waiting 😮
Posted By: Mojo Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/14/17 09:55 PM
Yes, you can keep your speakers until the QS10HPs ship. I'll be trading mine in too.
Posted By: korkster Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/15/17 11:04 PM
Thanks mojo.
Posted By: TroyD Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/16/17 03:03 AM
Yesterday being Saturday ?? Their only in Monday - Friday.
Posted By: korkster Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/16/17 06:06 PM
It was Friday when I called. I'll try again today. Thanks.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/16/17 06:11 PM
I know they are working on the trade up page, however, there should a "number of pieces" field you fill out if you have 2, 4, etc.
Posted By: korkster Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/17/17 02:04 AM
Order placed today; hopefully I got it right. It went through anyway. Tried calling again several times today. Still no answer other than the recorded message, and no return call again. Hmmm... Gonna send an email tomorrow and see if I have any better success.
Posted By: TroyD Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/17/17 02:10 AM
I been emailing and calling no replies for either
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/19/17 11:28 PM
Thanks Axiom, got my new speakers, now just need to ship mine to complete the trade.. smile
Posted By: Mojo Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/20/17 01:52 AM
What speakers, Randy?
Posted By: Newf Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/20/17 03:03 AM
I'm really considering trading my Vp150 and qs8's in for 160 and some onwalls. Killer is, I'm not sure if I should stick with Axiom in the theater as my curiosity says to try something else. I have a feeling that something else will be extremely $$$ and as I've mentioned before I should stop spending money for more important things...but I got the bug now! Ian and Debbi treat me really good, that's not something I forget it either and something I preach to others. And, now that I have some real wood axioms......oh my god their gorgeous. Never under estimate how much nicer real wood is. But, all my theater speakers are black, so I'd have to replace them all if I did that. I might be divorced soon...
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/20/17 03:34 AM
Hey Mojo, I purchased 4 M3 InCeiling speakers to set my room up for Atmos/DTSX and another pair of M22 OnWalls. I already had a pair of M22 OnWalls from years ago. I am trading in my Qs8s frown which will be replaced by the 22s that will be mounted lower. I also had a pair of bookshelf M22 I traded in as well.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/20/17 03:40 AM
Originally Posted By newf
I'm really considering trading my Vp150 and qs8's in for 160 and some onwalls. Killer is, I'm not sure if I should stick with Axiom in the theater as my curiosity says to try something else. I have a feeling that something else will be extremely $$$ and as I've mentioned before I should stop spending money for more important things...but I got the bug now! Ian and Debbi treat me really good, that's not something I forget it either and something I preach to others. And, now that I have some real wood axioms......oh my god their gorgeous. Never under estimate how much nicer real wood is. But, all my theater speakers are black, so I'd have to replace them all if I did that. I might be divorced soon...

YOLO dude. I too have those feelings sometimes but honestly I cant find anything I don't like about my Axioms so I don't know what I would even look for. You cant miss what you don't know your missing. And yeah, real wood is the shit. I veneered all mine and I just sit and admire them sometimes, bad to do during a movie.
Posted By: AAAA Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/20/17 04:31 PM
Ever put much thought into tuning your room Newf? Whole other Avenue of the hobby opens up.
Posted By: Newf Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/20/17 06:56 PM
Originally Posted By Socketman

YOLO dude. I too have those feelings sometimes but honestly I cant find anything I don't like about my Axioms so I don't know what I would even look for. You cant miss what you don't know your missing. And yeah, real wood is the shit. I veneered all mine and I just sit and admire them sometimes, bad to do during a movie.

Well, I have never been happy with my Vp150. I have a older one, from 2004-5? And my QS8's were great for 5.1/7.1 but for Atmos they need to go.

My Subs are fine. So the only thing left is the fronts (M80's). If I'm going to do an entire swap, now is the time. As for room treatments, don't get me started. But yes, very very important.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 01/20/17 08:41 PM
Yeah, I started with the VP100 and was never happy with that so I built a VP180 and it is fantastic though I have never heard an actually VP180 for comparison. I totally hear what your saying, but the front L+R are typically the most expensive and selling second hand typically is not a positive experience. If I were goin to change brands and cash was not an issue I would be looking at KEF or possible Paradigm though I find their visual design a bit garish. Myself I am a long way off from atmos , I find the QS8's are quite impressive. These are good decisions to have to make, better than which furnace or hot water tank should I buy.
Posted By: Newf Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 02/27/17 07:34 PM
quick question, with the trade up, I never done it before, I want to trade my qs8's for on-walls m3's. Do I put quantity in as 1 or 2?
Posted By: Newf Re: Trade-up Made Easier - 02/28/17 01:07 AM
ignore the stupid question which is answered in the first post of this thread...lol. Hey I was in a hurry.
© Axiom Message Boards