Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ian New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/27/17 10:18 PM
Today we announced our new Loyalty Program available today and new prices coming into effect on October 10. As a special offer we are giving double the Loyalty Discount from now until October 10.

Over the past few years we have seen a lot of raw material increases and we moved the production of all our woofers, tweeters, and crossovers from China to Canada. This has resulted in a 2 - 12 percent increase in prices effective October 10 depending on the model.

To join our new Loyalty Program click here:

https://www.axiomaudio.com/customer/account/login/
Posted By: Newf Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/27/17 11:33 PM
First off, glad to see stuff coming back to Canada!
Second, how far back do you go? because my account doesn't show everything I've ordered?

Thanks Ian.
Posted By: CV Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 02:56 AM
Good idea on the Loyalty Program. I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of it.
Posted By: Ian Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 06:33 AM
If you have purchased in the past using a different e-mail you can send us a note here http://www.axiomaudio.com/contacts with past e-mail addresses and we can merge them.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 12:29 PM
I logged in and noticed my M80 transaction from 2011 or 2012 is missing, and what about those of us who have been customers well before the implementation of email/web portal - for instance, I have been a customer since 1990?
Posted By: Adrian Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 02:23 PM
Yeah. I just see my most recent two purchases, not my largest one from 8-10 or so yrs ago.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 02:47 PM
Originally Posted By Adrian
Yeah. I just see my most recent two purchases, not my largest one from 8-10 or so yrs ago.

Similar thing here. Shows my 2 orders from 2016, 3 orders from 2014, but not any orders before that (like my original purchase of two M60s, one VP150, and two QS8s from the end of 2004, or my purchase of two more QS8s and one VP180 back near the end of 2011)

Posted By: sonicfox Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 04:44 PM
All my speakers are Axioms, but I didn't buy them directly from Axiom. I guess I wouldn't qualify.
Posted By: Adrian Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 07:48 PM
Oh, I missed Ian's last post. Probably I was using a different email address before which might explain things.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 08:03 PM
I've used the same email address forever pretty much, and mine weren't there. In fact, I even found emails from Alan from back before I bought my Axioms, so I know that was valid way back then. Hecl, I have some saved emails from 1999 to my current email address.
Posted By: Newf Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 10:01 PM
yup, same email here, but only some recent purchases shown on account. Customer since 2004. All my speakers are in my signature.
Posted By: Ian Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/28/17 10:05 PM
We have records that go back to 2003 contained in two systems that were merged to create the purchase list. If you have missing items please let us know here http://www.axiomaudio.com/contacts and Steve will fix them. If you have used more than one e-mail address please include your past e-mail addresses and Steve will merge them.
Posted By: a401classic Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/29/17 09:42 PM
I'm trying to register, but my login for here is my avatar name, not my email. If I try to log in with my email, this PW doesn't work. If I try to get a new PW that goes with my email, I don't get an email from Axiom to change it. If I try to register as a new user, it says my email is already a user and (my computer) auto-fills the user name as my avatar name... so a big circle to nowhere.
Posted By: Dundas Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 09/29/17 09:43 PM
Well I don't think they did a very good job of merging the data. I have only ever used one email address with Axiom. In addition to missing orders I have an order for 2 M2s, 2 QS8s, 2 M80s and 1 VP180 listed under a different order number than the one I was originally given and for instead 1 VP180 and 3 QS8s with a different $ total!
Posted By: real80sman Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/02/17 12:39 AM
Originally Posted By a401classic
I'm trying to register, but my login for here is my avatar name, not my email. If I try to log in with my email, this PW doesn't work. If I try to get a new PW that goes with my email, I don't get an email from Axiom to change it. If I try to register as a new user, it says my email is already a user and (my computer) auto-fills the user name as my avatar name... so a big circle to nowhere.

Similar experience for me as well, Scott.
Posted By: mpyw Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/02/17 10:02 AM
I see my purchased from 2009 but the items are wrong, why would I buy 3 units of VP150??
Posted By: Adrian Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/02/17 12:38 PM
I used the http://www.axiomaudio.com/contacts the other day to inform Axiom of my original purchase several years ago under a different email address, in addition to my last two purchases under my present address. Just checked today, everything appears to be on there. Thanks, Ian.
Posted By: Steve H Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/02/17 02:24 PM
Scott & Shawn, I've sent new passwords to your registered email address. If anyone is having problems please let us know at http://www.axiomaudio.com/contacts and we will address them. There is quite a number of requests so your patience is appreciated.

Steve
Posted By: nickbuol Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/02/17 04:36 PM
Originally Posted By mpyw
I see my purchased from 2009 but the items are wrong, why would I buy 3 units of VP150??

Yeah, my initial purchase of two M60s, one VP150, and two QS8s were all replaced with a record of "three VP150s"....

My purchases since then seem OK.
Posted By: AAAA Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/02/17 04:40 PM
Mine is good from March 2015
Posted By: Newf Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/02/17 05:09 PM
Steve Got mine fixed up. You must have to buy a LOT to get the maximum. I got 8% for mine, and when I go to check out, it's says double = 14% lol. Maybe I got to wait a bit for the stuff Steve Added for it to go through.
Posted By: cb919 Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/02/17 07:27 PM
LOL, my 6% doubles to 14% at checkout. I think the promo percentage is hard coded! grin
Posted By: onn Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/03/17 11:26 PM
My purchase list starts in 2013 instead of when I started purchasing Axiom speakers in 2008. I'll have to get in touch with Steve when I get a chance.
Posted By: CV Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 10/04/17 02:04 AM
I've used the same email address from the beginning, too, and only a handful of orders are listed in my account. I did a search for "axiom purchase receipt" in my Gmail, however, and forwarded them the full list of transaction numbers.
Posted By: Slimpikins Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/21/17 12:03 AM
Hi Ian,

I am 100 percent American, but 50% Canadian as my mom was born and raised in Montreal (my favorite city) and 100% for purchasing North American, not Chinese. If it is going to cost more to buy solid goods made here, I am good to go. We just do it better, trust me we do.

Glad to hear you are doing production in house and not over seas.
Posted By: Ian Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/21/17 10:08 AM
Hi Slimpikins,

It was a big endevour moving all the machinery to Canada and all the set-up that goes along with that, but also the right thing to do. It is really great having every aspect of the production in-house in our Dwight Ontario factory.
Posted By: Newf Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/21/17 01:08 PM
Couldn't agree more. Huge respect for a company keeping everything within Canada.
Posted By: Slimpikins Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/21/17 02:29 PM
Ian,

How long ago did you make this transition?
Posted By: Ian Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/21/17 02:45 PM
We started two years ago and completed about six months ago.
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/22/17 06:59 PM
How is everyone getting their loyalty discounts on the on-line store? I spent $5K in 2006 and another $380 in 2007 and see no discount or evidence I purchased anything.
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/22/17 07:29 PM
I got mine OK (7%); however, my previous purchases were more recent than yours & were in their records...

TAM
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/22/17 07:34 PM
I looked in my account and I have nadda for a discount. It reads I have never purchased anything.
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/22/17 09:33 PM
Time is running out - I would give them a call...

TAM
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/22/17 09:42 PM
Yeah...I've been in contact. I am in no hurry. I have a nicer system than 99.99856% of the population and I can't say I am unhappy. smile

You better hurry too and trade in your M22s for M5HPs...hee hee...
Posted By: bridgman Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 11/23/17 01:18 AM
Wonder what the system would do if you traded in speakers that it didn't think you had bought smile
Posted By: Mad_Chesser Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/05/17 04:10 PM
I only realized now there is a loyalty program.

Very cool idea!

I missed out on using it on the qs10's that should arrive this week hopefully. That's kind of a bummer but no one's fault but my own. I got a black Friday discount at least smile

I plan to upgrade my m80v3 to the m100's down the road. So I'll definitely be taking advantage of it then!

Still loving all my axiom products!
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/05/17 05:32 PM
With the various store fronts and loyalty program, sticking with Axiom is a very convincing value proposition. Of course there's also the sound quality. I just heard the 1100s so I have a good idea of what the M100s sound like. You're going to love the v4 tweeter. I'm looking forward to upgrading my v2 M80s.
Posted By: Mad_Chesser Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/05/17 05:40 PM
I've heard amazing things about the tweeters and other drivers!

It will be a ways down the road.

At the time, I payed 1850 for my m80 v3 with die cast baskets and dual inputs...and it's hard to justify double that for updated drivers and an extra woofer in the m100

But I suffer from upgraditis....so it'll probably happen one way or another lol

I'm an axiom customer for life. They've been amazing to me thus far and their products are incredible
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/05/17 06:11 PM
I don't know what the M80 v3 was. Did it include the three window braces and upgraded crossover that got rid of electrolytic caps and ferrite core chokes?

The M100 has six window braces if I'm not mistaken. Also, I doubt very much the M80v3 went through the intense family of curves modelling the M100 did. So you are paying for a lot more than just hardware. You are paying for vastly improved acoustic engineering.

Craig Chase sold his Legacy SEs because the M100s sound better to him. I can't wait to get mine.

BTW, the tweeter not only sounds better but also looks very cool. I want one to wear as a medallion around my neck...lol!
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/05/17 06:13 PM
Also supporting Axiom supports Ian and Andrew who are total geeks and are offering innovations others are only dreaming about.
Posted By: Mad_Chesser Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/05/17 06:38 PM
I remember researching them over and over with a fine tooth comb before buying but am having trouble remembering.

Don't quote me but I believe they had the updated crossovers. Maybe Ian could correct me on that.

I know that a couple weeks after I bought them, they released the m100 and I believe the "hp" versions of all floorstanders followed as well (with 10 year warranties).

Yeah I read his review on the m100s! That doesn't surprise me and makes it even harder to not upgrade lol

The tweeters look great indeed! smile

Ugh...ill never be happy. They always keep coming out with bigger and better lol
Posted By: Mad_Chesser Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/07/17 12:15 AM
Just played around with the trade up program. Love how you can add it to your cart to create the difference

Well done guys! Great feature

After entering the serial number it says I could get 670 for each speaker. I find that very fair and impressive.

The difference, after tax, for a pair of m100's, is 2400

Looks like I need to start pounding the overtime at work! Lol
Posted By: Rjlitho Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/07/17 11:34 PM
Mad how do you liken the Qs 10s .Yes you must purchase the M100s I picked up a pair 3 months ago awesome .
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/08/17 02:57 AM
I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna pull the trigger on those M100s and QS10s!
DO IT
Posted By: AAAA Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/08/17 09:22 AM
"Everybody keeps on talking about it. Nobodys getting it done..."
-James Murphy

But dont do the QS10s..... Modern formats are not mixed for bipole surrounds. Not mono anymore. smile Diffuse surround energy is good if you are smashed up against them. Otherwise direct all the way.
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/08/17 12:30 PM
Yeah...I was thinking of putting in M5HPs. I'm about 11 feet away from the sides and rears. What's your opinion on that?
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/08/17 03:36 PM
What concerns me about directs, is the possibility of PLII music being localized to the sides and rears. There's nothing worse than an instrument coming from the side or floating above you when you know it should be out front. I've turned off the wrap-around effect and fully biased the sound field to the front for PLII. With these settings and the QS8s, the sound stage is ultra wide.
Posted By: Mad_Chesser Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/09/17 04:20 AM
The qs10s arrive Monday! I can't wait!
Posted By: AAAA Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/09/17 02:49 PM
Originally Posted By Mojo
What concerns me about directs, is the possibility of PLII music being localized to the sides and rears. There's nothing worse than an instrument coming from the side or floating above you when you know it should be out front. I've turned off the wrap-around effect and fully biased the sound field to the front for PLII. With these settings and the QS8s, the sound stage is ultra wide.

I guess my thinking is direct firing gives you more future options. You will eventually have a dolby surround processor which will present a different result than PL2. Eventually, you might want to swap the bipoles out if you get them. Saving you that step. smile

Your v2 m80s could just slide back for surround duty once you get the m100s. Then you can A/B the pros/cons of full range surround vs diffuse energy. My thinking is you will prefer the low frequency envelopment of full range surround channels over diffuse energy.

If the QS wins, you have towers and QS to trade in on the new bigger QS10s. Options are good!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/21/17 03:41 PM
Finally got into my account after a password reset.
It seems like they had a very old address for me on file, yet the recent Air power brick order has listed the correct address.
Oddly enough, the account doesn't have any of my purchases from 2002, when i had the old address. Haven't been at that address since 2005.

There were also a few Axiom 'affiliate' in-house auditions and referral 'sales' over the years (at the new address). I'm guessing these just got erased from the books not having bought something recently (e.g. no purchases in the last 5 years). I think the last thing i bought were some cables which i clearly know were bought when i was still at the old address, likely around 2004.
Posted By: Mojo Re: New Loyalty Program and New Prices - 12/21/17 05:21 PM
Get a hold of Steve and he'll straighten it all out.
© Axiom Message Boards