Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/26/06 06:43 PM
Hasn't been around? (F107plus5)

He hasn't posted in about 3 weeks and it's not even Hurricane season.....!
Posted By: richeydog Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/28/06 08:58 PM
Rich, where are you? We miss you...

Speaking of guys missing in action...whatever happened to suttercane? He won an axiom speaker package from the home theater spot and then all of a sudden disappeared?
Posted By: curtis Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/29/06 05:21 AM
Quote:

Hasn't been around? (F107plus5)

He hasn't posted in about 3 weeks and it's not even Hurricane season.....!

Looks like he posted on AVS this evening here.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/29/06 05:28 AM
Did we make him mad? Seems odd he would stop posting here. His presence is missed.
Posted By: skyhawk669 Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/29/06 01:28 PM
Looks like his kids lost his passwords... That explains it!
Posted By: Tharkun Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/29/06 01:35 PM
From reading his post, seems it is just a password problem, so he should return soon.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/30/06 10:25 AM
Hi Honey! I'm Hooome!!
Posted By: Amie Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/30/06 10:29 AM
Welcome back!!!
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/30/06 11:29 AM
Thanx!

Found the errant 3X5 card with my password in a shoe!

.......there were more in other shoes in the rack, still missing some though.

Can't seem to figure out the mind of a five year old girl at playtime, I think it's gonna get worse as she gets older.

.......I Know it's gonna get worse!!

Anyway......Nice to be Back!
Rich.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/30/06 02:06 PM
Welcome back, Rich! Boy, have I got a program for you. Roboform. I've been using The PRO version of Roboform for years and I love it. I don't know what limitations there are on the free version, but I'm able to back up all my passwords to disc, and print a hard copy of them (all 250+). This would allow you to give your cards to the kids to play with.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/30/06 02:14 PM
Welcome back, Rich!
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/30/06 03:02 PM
Thanks guys! Nice to be back!!

Funny you should mention discs, Jack!

My Wife was trying to get our Son(our family computer expert)to come on over and copy our stuff to our discs that we had bought for back-up months(maybe years!)ago, using one of his handy dandy programs.

It's funny too, cuz the Wife was gonna do it herself, but our Son insisted he would do it right away! But.....

.....rats.

He got over ok, just in time for our hard-drive to make one last little gasp and one tiny little screech.

Oops!

So he saved the day, no; the hour, by bringing over a laptop to hold us over while he built us a brand new computer!! Cool, huh?

Where the problem came in was when we realized the new computer case would be a non-fit issue with the old computer cabinet that we needed a new cabinet, and had to dig out all the stuff from the old one and store it for a bit, that the kids discovered the boxes tantalizingly sitting in an unattended corner, looking much like a paper playground.

Phooie.....the rest is history.

It could have been worse; she could have gotten into G'mas cards, she has like five times as many as I do!!(not anywhere like 250 or more, but still a bunch!)

But yeah; I sure need a better data storage system than some of my still-missing 3X5 cards!!
Rich.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/30/06 03:07 PM
You could also just set all your passwords to "12345". It's so easy to remember that most people won't even both guessing it to try and steal your identity.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: Anyone know why Rich.... - 05/30/06 03:24 PM
Quote:

You could also just set all your passwords to "12345". It's so easy to remember that most people won't even both guessing it to try and steal your identity.

.....shhhhhh.....I was already thinking of that!! (I had originally gotten the idea from President Skroob.)

Yeah!
© Axiom Message Boards