Axiom Home Page
Posted By: medic8r Funny Stuff - 08/21/06 12:58 PM
I needed something to start off my day with a good laugh, and I found it. So of course, I want to share it with my Axiom buds. Even though they are shunning me by keeping me out of that stupid Owners Club.

Here's the link to a really funny, if mean-spirited, slam on an actress. I've never found her particularly appealing, so I belly-laughed in agreement at this one.

These webloids are always a source of a few good LOL moments for me. Besides What Would Tyler Durden Do, my other favorite is IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com.

I was going to post these in the jokes thread, but they're not your traditional jokes. Maybe this new thread can be a reservoir for other miscellaneous funny stuff. Like those hilarious email attachments that we have all been getting since 1997. J/K!
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Funny Stuff - 08/21/06 02:51 PM
Lol, good stuff
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Funny Stuff - 08/21/06 04:00 PM
That IS good stuff.

I sometimes end up at The Superficial, because they post truly unflattering pictures of vacuous celebrities. I particularly like their observations on Paris Hilton's deoderant needs, although the rabble that posts comments there is a bit coarse for me.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Funny Stuff - 08/21/06 05:27 PM
Dang. All of these are flagged by my employer's web filtering system. I'll have to wait until I get home tonight.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Funny Stuff - 08/21/06 05:53 PM
Yeah, some images are NSFW, but the sites almost always warn you before such a link, so my employer is not as stringent. Never thought I'd say that!

Another funny, occasionally tasteless site for window-shopping is http://www.tshirthell.com ...
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Funny Stuff - 08/21/06 06:02 PM
tshirthell is great! I'm definately buying some wrapping paper from them this year!
Posted By: BrenR Re: Funny Stuff - 08/21/06 10:00 PM
TShirthell had two funny shirts that I remember... the "School Shootings Tour" shirt with the "tour dates" on the back being school shootings with at least one casualty. And the "I (plane) NY" shirt.

Haven't really seen them come out with a funny shirt since those... they've just been lame since.

Bren R.
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Funny Stuff - 08/21/06 10:07 PM
Awful Plastic Surgery is another good "not so flattering" look at celebrities.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Funny Stuff - 08/22/06 01:01 AM
I like the link at the top--"Affordable Plastic Surgery"

Is this really something you want to scrimp on?
© Axiom Message Boards