Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SECfootballFAN My new Axiom System! (I can't wait) - 09/27/02 06:51 PM
After 7 months of enjoying music and movies with my 2.1 system (2 M3TI and SVS PCi 25-31), I bit the bullet and bought 2 M60Ti and a VP150. They should be delivered on Mon. or Tues. I will post my initial reviews at that time.
Nice choice, sounds great! I am sure you are like a kid on Christmas Eve just can't wait to get them. Enjoy your new speakers, I will look forward to reading your review.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: My new Axiom System! (I can't wait) - 09/27/02 10:27 PM
Bullet biting, nail biting, it's all good.

A comparison b/w the M3 and the M60 would be interesting.
Posted By: jbzngowest Re: My new Axiom System! (I can't wait) - 09/28/02 01:36 AM
I love my M60's. I always wondered how the M3 would have faired in my room instead of the QS8's. I guess you get to find out. BTW...which SEC team gets most of your attention?
Got the speakers today! Beautiful heavy duty material that matches my TV perfectly. I will give a comparison to the M3's on Wednesday.

By the way, I am a die-hard Crimson Tide fan. ROLL TIDE
Posted By: KurtisJ Re: My new Axiom System! (I can't wait) - 10/02/02 03:56 AM
Good year to be a Roll Tide fan. I lived in the south a while back and one time a caravan (long, long, long caravan) came rolling through Columbus, Georgia with TP and other 'Bama parafenalia. It was quite a sight and almost amusing. I believe they were on their way to meet the Bulldogs of UGA!
Anyway Go Tide!
Posted By: jazzdrummer Re: My new Axiom System! (I can't wait) - 10/11/02 08:06 PM
A good year indeed to be a Tide fan. Not so good to be a Husker fan, though.
I love my M60s, hope you enjoy yours as well.
Posted By: Semi_On Re: My new Axiom System! (I can't wait) - 10/11/02 08:30 PM
Nothing has been more pleasureable this year than seeing the Huskers suck royally.

Posted By: jazzdrummer Re: My new Axiom System! (I can't wait) - 10/12/02 01:16 AM
I never thought I would be concerned about the Missouri game. Texas vs OU this weekend could be best machup all year, #3 vs. #2. This is already a huge rivalry, but this year may ultimately decide who gets to be destroyed by Miami in January.
Posted By: Semi_On Re: My new Axiom System! (I can't wait) - 10/14/02 11:28 PM
That last part is driving me nuts. Obviously, Miami is an unbelievable team this year (though far less invincible after the FSU game). However, my ex-girlfriend went to Miami. I hate seeing her team win...
© Axiom Message Boards