Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Amie If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 05:37 PM
I'm afraid. Very afraid. Sony wants to send sound through your body.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 05:40 PM
wow...first to view, first to reply....

Not to mention this could go in SO many directions!!!
Posted By: skyhawk669 Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 05:45 PM
I'm waiting to see what pmbuko's take on this is ...
Posted By: RickF Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 06:43 PM
Well alrighty then, let's get busy up there little Missy ... 'y'all have your work cut out for you if you're going to get the EP600 LFEs to fit in that microscopic space by spring.

Time's a wastin'.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 06:47 PM
I've been sending sound through bodies for years. First, there's the obvious conversion of methanous ingestibles into a rapid and repetitive slapping of anal tissue. But slightly less obvious is the curious conversion of motion into sound: the motion of fingers twiddled along the sole of someone's foot or stomach causes raucous laughter to emanate from their mouth.

On the serious side, how many of you have discovered that the human body is a good "conductor" of radio waves for yourselves? I can't tell you how many times I've tried to adjust an antenna connected to a radio while trying to pull in a weak radio station only to find that the signal is strongest only when I'm touching the damn antenna. It got to the point where I was considering searching the black market for a monkey and train him to hold the antenna for treats. I even went so far as to look into monkey diapers to protect the top of my stereo from monkey poop. They're also less likely to toss their poop if they have to extricate it from a diaper first.
Posted By: michael_d Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 06:47 PM
This will definitely put a twist on the never ending speaker wire debate. And if that isn’t comical enough already…..I can hardly wait.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 06:48 PM
And that second paragraph is Peter being serious...
Posted By: Ajax Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 09:46 PM
Quote:

They're also less likely to toss their poop....

Oh my heavens! The second person in the world to use the word "poop" on a forum. Guess I'm off the hook.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/29/06 10:21 PM
Being Sony it will have to be recalled due to security risks, faulty power adaptors, badly designed lithium ion batteries that overheat, and pose a fire hazard to consumers, and as an added extra the built in LCD screen will fail.
The product will also install unwanted software on all portions of your body, will use proprietary parts that you can't find, or afford, ....and within three weeks of being released a competing format will emerge which although less advanced, will actually work.

please insert smilies where required.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/30/06 01:36 AM
I should mention that I do own Sony products.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: If this is the future . . . - 11/30/06 03:24 AM
Isn't it Sony that has a patent on being able to beam video images directly into your brain? I know someone does, and it was announce this year too. I thought it was Sony. So now you can have images beamed into your brain, and sound sent through your body. I hope that they don't use microwaves, or we are all cooked!

Can you imaging walking down the street and all of a sudden a "pop up ad" appears from nowhere.... in your mind!!!

Yikes!

Man, there I go again, derailing threads... Peter should chime in soon with a train joke.
Posted By: bridgman Re: If this is the future . . . - 12/01/06 03:32 AM
>>Oh my heavens! The second person in the world to use the word "poop" on a forum.

Actually, a quick search of the Axiom forums revealed 107 posts containing the word "poop" in the subject or body over the last 5 years.
Posted By: JohnK Re: If this is the future . . . - 12/01/06 04:22 AM
Yes John, but were 106 of those uses by Jack?
Posted By: Ajax Re: If this is the future . . . - 12/01/06 05:40 AM
NUH UH! Only 3 of those posts were mine. LOL, I guess the person who criticized me for using the word, rather than something a little more manly, failed to do a search.
© Axiom Message Boards