Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Haoleb The Worst thing about the Ep600 - 12/24/06 02:09 AM
Is when you have to move it to listen to it in your 2 channel setup. By Yourself. Up to a second story! Good thing there is a landing halfway up the stairs to take a breather. Im a big guy and moving the sub isint a really daunting task but it is pretty cumbersome.

I feel like ive spent the last hour doing situps. lol

Posted By: richeydog Re: The Worst thing about the Ep600 - 12/24/06 02:37 AM
Ha! That looks like fun...

I recall helping Dennis(You guys remember Tharkun right? ) move his EP600's across the room. We "walked" them by moving the subs side to side. Much easier than carrying them up the stairs...

Has it made its final destination yet?
Posted By: Haoleb Re: The Worst thing about the Ep600 - 12/24/06 02:46 AM
Yeah, it did. I cant hook it up to sound even a quarter way decent without adding more outputs to my preamp and spending half a day screwing around with it so after about 10 mins of screwing with the knobs I gave up, Had a peek inside, and took it back to the theater. If the port wasnt a good handle I dont know How i would get it up there. Axiom engineering at its finest
Posted By: bridgman Re: The Worst thing about the Ep600 - 12/24/06 03:45 AM
Hook up a CD player, put on Dark Side of the Moon, crank the level up a bit and the EP600 will hop right up the stairs all by itself.

You didn't try to CARRY it up, did you ? Damn, that musta hurt.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: The Worst thing about the Ep600 - 12/24/06 05:48 AM
Quote:

Hook up a CD player, put on Dark Side of the Moon, crank the level up a bit and the EP600 will hop right up the stairs all by itself.

You didn't try to CARRY it up, did you ? Damn, that musta hurt.

Well I brought it up halfway on a dollie, But it was easier to just carry the thing the rest of the way, and back down. Suddenly Im kind of glad the M80's only weigh 60 lbs. 100+ or so each would make it a little harder to move em around

Just think how that poor golf cart feels that has to pull them up to the top of axioms tower.
© Axiom Message Boards