Axiom Home Page
Posted By: michael_d CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/22/07 08:34 PM
Other than Amazon, where's a good on-line store to buy CD's at a reasonable price with a good selection? Amazon just sent me an email saying they can’t find a couple CD’s I had ordered. Amazon is so convenient to buy from; I haven't bothered to look elsewhere.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/22/07 08:56 PM
yourmusic.com

Good prices, limited selection. Mainly popular stuff.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/22/07 09:02 PM
I've had great luck from Tower Records .
Posted By: HomeDad Re: CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/22/07 10:24 PM
I buy from here often CD Universe, I don't know if their prices are the best, but they have a large selection of movies and music and fast shipping.
Posted By: JohnK Re: CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/22/07 11:52 PM
Mike, my favorites have already been mentioned: roughly in order of preference they're Tower, Amazon and CD Universe. I've found that the Amazon sellers(private or otherwise)often have an item that I want which Amazon itself doesn't, and I've never had any significant problem with them in a couple dozen transactions. Searching enough(including putting the disc title into Google, of course)can turn up almost everything, either here, or in the UK, Japan, etc.
Posted By: michael_d Re: CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/23/07 12:36 AM
Cool. Thanks for links. CD universe had one I've been looking for. Brandi Carlile....heard her on one of the Dish net channels and fell in love with her voice.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/23/07 03:40 AM
cdbaby.com is a good place to get non-mainsteam artists.
Posted By: littleb Re: CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/23/07 04:31 AM
Didn't Tower Records go out of business?
Posted By: JohnK Re: CD's - where do you buy them? - 04/23/07 04:51 AM
The stores closed, Bruce, but the internet service was sold as a separate business and appears to be doing well. I've bought several discs from them recently.
© Axiom Message Boards