Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MCodanti November Newsletter? - 11/16/02 12:14 AM
Isn't it about time for the November newsletter?
Posted By: Amie Re: November Newsletter? - 11/18/02 09:04 PM
The next newsletter is minutes away . . . just doing a final touch-up and it will be in your inboxes!

We try to send the newsletter out on the 20th of the month or so . . . depends on the weather. 8 glorious inches of snow in Muskoka, and it's not melting!
Posted By: Semi_On Re: November Newsletter? - 11/18/02 10:49 PM
The link points to October in the archive.
Posted By: Tolovana Re: November Newsletter? - 11/19/02 01:31 AM
http://www.axiomaudio.com/archives/November2002.html
Posted By: Amie Re: November Newsletter? - 11/19/02 03:09 PM
Fixed now - thanks for pointing that out!
Posted By: Pinoy Re: November Newsletter? - 11/20/02 03:23 PM
I just bought my Epic 80. It looks like I missed out on the promotions.

Posted By: devnull Re: November Newsletter? - 11/21/02 10:59 AM
Didn't at least some of the prices go up about as much as the coupon values?
Posted By: Pinoy Re: November Newsletter? - 11/21/02 03:12 PM
As far as I can tell, the prices are still the same. These are true promotions. Besides I do not expect Axiom to pull stunts like that.
Posted By: craigb Re: November Newsletter? - 11/22/02 02:18 PM
I would never suggest that Axiom would do anything like that either, but there is evidence of at least one recent price increase - check out the difference between the actual price of a pair of M40Tis ($490 US) and the "Towers from $465" statement in the tower link of the "Store" web page.

Amie, if you're "listening," perhaps it's time to update that info

Craig

Posted By: devnull Re: November Newsletter? - 11/22/02 04:42 PM
I only asked because the price of black M40's in the outlet jumped from $392 to $441.
Posted By: craigb Re: November Newsletter? - 11/22/02 10:33 PM
In the few weeks I've been on this forum, the FO discounts have appeared to shrink a bit. They seem now to hover around 10% off, although you'll occasionally see some that are discounted a greater amount, and subscribers to the email newsletter sometimes get extra incentives (I just got a pair of cherry M40Tis from the Outlet for $416US). I've read that in some instances it depends on the amount of stock on hand. If there are fewer sets of a particular model in a particular finish, the price can go up.
Posted By: alan Re: November Newsletter? - 11/23/02 03:21 PM
Hi Craigb and all,

You are correct, sir. I don't set the prices but I sorta know how they work on the FO. It's Economics 101, the law of supply and demand.

For example, a few days ago we had a lot of M60's in light Maple, so they were $640/pair. Now we don't have as many and there's a second choice of finish, so they are back to $680/pair. We had one pair of M60s (not posted) in Boston Cherry for $720/pair. All of these prices would be lowered by the "Holiday Special" bonus discount, which is a great deal.

Regards,
© Axiom Message Boards