Axiom Home Page
Unpossible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyf4rfT7bHU&NR

(video is in French, but that doesn't matter.)
I read about this in Popular Science a few years ago. It looks very promising.

The R&D that went into this is probably why they're not innovative in audio anymore!
Interesting
Dude! 98% of that video is interesting, albeit a little boring, but that last part makes me want to paint the car black and install a pulsating red light on the grill.

Oh, and I'd like to be able to drive around to my own theme song.
And have terrifying recursive animated gifs made of yourself?

how dare you
The sway comparison looked promising but a couple of times when they drove the stock car over the bumps, Buddy was throwing his head from side to side so hard that I laughed out loud. Slight exaggeration!!! I guess professional drivers don't make good actors.

Makes me wonder though. My Jeep can score over 1000 on an RTI ramp to measure articulation when I disconnect my front sway bar, which is common practice for driving on the trail. However, when I get back on the road, I have to reconnect or take it real easy on the corners so as not to lose control or roll it.

This is not usually a problem anyways as I have quick disconnects and even if Im just driving pavement to the next trail, I am not going fast anyways because I have also probably lowered my tire pressure to about 10 or 12 pounds so I won't be going very fast anyways.

I wonder if a larger version of these would provide the desired articulation and keep some stability at the same time.

My French is pretty poor so I didn't catch much of the technical information.
Also,
That animated gif was even more disturbing than when Bren destroyed all the pleasant, head banging memories of my youth by reminding me what Man o War album covers looked like.
© Axiom Message Boards