Axiom Home Page
Posted By: medic8r Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/27/07 01:56 PM
For those of you not in the know, every week the folks at Late Show with David Letterman accept viewer submissions for a Top Ten list that gets posted on the web. After many weeks of trying, I've finally launched one onto the list. I'm number 8 on "Top Ten Things Elvis Presley Would Say If He Were Alive Today"
Posted By: littleb Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/27/07 02:42 PM
Congrats, doc. Say, you wouldn't be beating your own cowbell?
Posted By: CV Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/27/07 03:56 PM
Hey, good job. I used to watch Letterman all of the time during my high school/community college years, but gave it up when I had to start arriving at work at 6:30 am. Now that I'm starting at 11:00, I've reverted. I never outgrew him, and I don't feel bad about that.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/27/07 07:40 PM
So, I suppose you're going to take this as documented proof that you're funny or clever or something? You're nearly famous now.

Congrats, JP. That is very funny. And very cool. What a country!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/28/07 12:50 AM
Very cool, JP! We can laugh at your jokes now that we have proof that your funny.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/28/07 02:05 AM
Very nice JP, I always thought you were funny.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/28/07 02:43 AM
Good show, doc, but we're expecting you to try harder(spend a little less time on your practice)so that you'll do better than no. 8 next time.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/28/07 03:34 AM
I'm still waiting for that pilot you sent to Comedy Central to get greenlighted. You know, the one about the doctor who rushes through his appointments so he can get back to his internet addiction?
Posted By: JohnK Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/28/07 03:39 AM
Peter, that's too far out to fly. These things have to have at least a remote connection to reality.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Woo Hoo! I made the Top Ten Contest! - 08/28/07 06:49 PM
That guy is slightly more likable than the guy who makes his patients wait while he posts more ramblings.

Just slightly.
© Axiom Message Boards