Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Amie New Review on Epic Grand Master - 12/23/02 01:14 PM
We're thrilled with the wonderful new review of the Epic Grand Master home theater, by Kevin Elliott of www.AudioWorld.com! He gave the system 4 1/2 stars out of 5! Read the review here.

"Well, I'm not especially fond of slippery terms like high-end and audiophile, so I won't go there. But after spending a couple of months with the Axiom Epic Grand 5.1 surround package, I'm here to say: it's no hype, the Axiom's really are an exceptional value in home theater and hi-fi loudspeaker systems. They sound very good indeed, and you will have to spend a lot more money to get a 6-speaker set-up that sounds better."

He has a really neat format - if you want the 'summary', you can just read the first page - if you want full details on every aspect, he also posts a much longer review.
Posted By: gem41573 Re: New Review on Epic Grand Master - 12/23/02 03:51 PM
Not that I needed the validation, but it was great seeing another glowing review of my M22's and other Axiom speakers. Hey Amie, have you guys ever thought about substituting the VP-150 for the VP-100 in some of these home theater systems that you sell? For instance, when I bought my M22's, it was a no-brainer that I was going to buy the better VP-150 to go along with them rather than the VP-100. I am sure that many of your customers feel the same way, while of course some people may want to go with VP-100 for size/price reasons. It just seems unfortunate when a reviewer reviews your packages, and they don't have the best you offer. I would have loved to have seen this reviewer's thoughts if he had a VP-150 instead of the VP-100. Congratulations again on another great review.
Posted By: Amie Re: New Review on Epic Grand Master - 01/03/03 09:07 PM
Actually, funny you should mention it - just that choice has been offered to a reviewer from Audiorevolution, and he's doing a comparison of both systems - the VP100 and the VP150. I believe it's scheduled for February launch.
© Axiom Message Boards