Axiom Home Page
Posted By: HomeDad Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/10/07 03:41 PM
Do you think Ravenmanor is taking all his time for the Holidays, hasnt't posted since August hope everything is ok.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/10/07 05:35 PM
I was just making a post about his dual 500 setup...I was wondering where he was too!
Posted By: richeydog Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/10/07 07:56 PM
Probably too busy prepping his house for Halloween.

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/10/07 08:37 PM
He is logged in right now. \:\)
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/10/07 11:34 PM
Dave's not here, man.
Posted By: dllewel Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 03:53 PM
Here I am... sorry for the absence. I've been extra busy with work and some other things- we have a baby that has required a couple of surgeries the last few months. He's doing great however, but there is more to go through ahead.

Yes Halloween is coming up and I'm also getting ready for that. I didn't have time to create anything new, just trying to get the usual stuff out of storage and ready.

I am still getting used to the new forum look, quite a change. Kudos to Axiom for the update.

I want to say I really appreciate my good friends here. Thanks Michael for starting the thread, and to all for their concern. The timing of the thread is interesting, because I haven't really logged on at all the past 6 weeks, until yesterday when the thread was started. I did some reading yesterday to get back up to date, but didn't make it to the water cooler until today.

Thank you again! Although I can't be around as much as I'd like, I'm proud to say I'll never leave- this is just too nice a place to even think about that. \:\)

* EDIT * After all that my IE7 wouldn't let me submit the post, something about my firewall settings blocking the URL referer. A quick try with Firefox and it worked great (obviously ;\) )
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 04:17 PM
It's good to hear from you, Dave. I hope your baby continues to do well.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 04:20 PM
Dave it's great to hear you are still around, sorry to hear about your sons surgeries, but glad to hear he's doing great. I'm sure the whole board wishes him the best, and when you have the time I'm sure we will hear again from you soon. \:\)
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 04:39 PM
Dave,

its good to hear that your family is doing well (and I trust your son will continue to do well).

good luck with the Halloween shindig!
Posted By: Spoiler Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 05:16 PM
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Dave's not here, man.

Luv Cheech & Chong! \:\)

Glad to hear your son's doing well dllewel!

Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 05:37 PM
Ditto to the best wishes for you and your family, Dave. Keep the faith. Thanks for the update.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 09:07 PM
Our thoughts are with you and your son, Dave.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 09:28 PM
Thanks for the update, Dave. I hope the kid continues the upswing in health.
Posted By: RickF Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 09:38 PM
Glad to hear that your son is doing great Dave and we'll be hoping the next surgeries will go as well, take care.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 10:10 PM
*crosses my fingers for the whole family, Dave!*

Bren R.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/11/07 11:59 PM
Along with everyone else, I'm glad your son is doing well. Good to hear from you, Dave, and have fun with the Halloween set-up!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/12/07 02:09 AM
Hey Dave,

You know my families thoughts and prayers will be with your son and family.

Randy
Posted By: ihifi Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/12/07 02:27 AM
Homedad has beaten me to the post. I was also wondering where Dave has been and about to post if anyone has heard from him.

Dave, I am glad your son is doing well after his surgeries. Our prayers and well wishes go out to you and your family. I am an internal medicine doc but if you have any pediatric inquiry, I would be glad to research it through friends at work (Yale) and get back to you. Feel free to pm anytime. With best wishes.

John
Posted By: dllewel Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/12/07 08:36 PM
I'm overwhelmed by the good wishes from all. Many sincere thanks to everyone. It's great to see you all again!

Have a very nice weekend,

Dave.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/13/07 12:39 AM
I always hate to hear young ones going in for surgery, glad all is well.
Posted By: Wid Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/13/07 03:02 AM

Best wishes Dave, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/13/07 05:17 AM
Dave, good to hear from you. Prayers and best wishes for your son's health.
Posted By: CV Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/13/07 05:54 AM
 Originally Posted By: dllewel
* EDIT * After all that my IE7 wouldn't let me submit the post, something about my firewall settings blocking the URL referer. A quick try with Firefox and it worked great (obviously ;\) )

I've had the same issue with IE7, and it kept coming back no matter what I did. I finally caved and re-downloaded Firefox2.
Posted By: cgrface Re: Wheres Dave been? (dllewel) - 10/14/07 06:35 PM
Nice to hear that your son is doing well Dave. Years ago I worked in an NICU (newborn intensive care unit) and was absolutely amazed at how well children would rebound from medical/surgical situations. After all, they are built to last a lifetime! Our prayers are with you, your son and family.
© Axiom Message Boards