Axiom Home Page

New materials and inventions just seem to be spewing out like crazy these days. Nano tube usage especially. 45 nano microchips, invisibility-like tubes, a working radio thinner than a human hair..etc...

This one is not quiet as exiting but I am starting to wonder if they haven't finally gotten the reverse engineering thing down pat from the Roswell Incident.... Kidding, maybe... ;\)

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34749/113/
The site is down.
Andrew, we don't have to wait on silly stuff like new scientific discoveries; we can enjoy the ecstasy of $70K in speaker cables right now!
Ok that does it, I am bring home all the 0 gauge battery cables I have here at work and selling them for $3000/ft. They can handle all the amperage you can throw at them and through them. They come in 6 ft lengths. I am taking orders now......
I wanted to use 6 gauge jumper cables for my speakers, but my wife said I was silly.
You would think that by charging $12,000 for cables they would have a better web site . jeje
It's an NBT technique (Nothing But Text) to hide the underlying NBC (I'll let you guess what the C stands for...).
No, no, the more expensive your stuff, the more esoteric, useless, or just plain ugly your site has to be. You are required by law to have at least one of the following: a flash intro that's unskippable, an unmutable sound track, or blink tags.
I shall incorporate all of these suggestions into my forth coming web site for my B.A. speaker cables - "you can start a truck with these wires and never miss a beat"
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
It's an NBT technique (Nothing But Text) to hide the underlying NBC (I'll let you guess what the C stands for...).
In french, it would be "RMM"... rien mais m*rde?

Bren R.
The fact that jails only have dial-up may have something to do with the terrible site.
\:D
nuts
© Axiom Message Boards