Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Futurama - 11/30/07 06:02 AM
Who's watching Futurama: Bender's Big Score right now? Yeah, it's me. I'm glad it's coming back for another season.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Futurama - 11/30/07 06:32 AM
Nope, not watching it. I do have the first three box sets, though. Really enjoy them. When you say coming back for another season, you mean with new episodes, right? Kind of like "Family Guy"--gone for awhile, then back?
Posted By: CV Re: Futurama - 11/30/07 06:42 AM
Yes, new episodes. Bender's Big Score is a new movie, with the new season following... I don't know. I haven't really read enough about it. I just happened to notice this release on Amazon.com, and I skimmed an article in the new Wired about the new season. It says this season ties off the series better than the fourth season did, but it doesn't sound like it's necessarily over forever after this, either. One thing I found interesting is that Matt Groening hasn't seen a single episode of Star Trek. I think I remember hearing that a long time ago, too, but I'd forgotten.

Comedy Central gets to air the new season next year, though I don't know the timeframe.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Futurama - 11/30/07 07:04 AM
Wait, wait, wait, it's on tonight? Crap crap crap... totally missed it.
Posted By: CV Re: Futurama - 11/30/07 08:14 AM
Oh, actually, it's on DVD. It came out on the 27th. By the way, I recommend it. Just finished watching right now, and I have to wonder where the series goes from here. \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards