Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jakewash Axiom Community - 12/11/07 10:28 PM
The Axiom Audio community link works, it just takes you back to the forum and I think they need to change the date from Nov.1 to Jan. 1st?
Posted By: RickF Re: Axiom Community - 12/12/07 12:14 AM
It was here whenever I logged on a while back, don't see hide nor hair of it now though.

But I didn't have any luck with logging on either Jason, gremlins maybe.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Community - 12/12/07 02:14 AM
I think they were just teasing us. I tried the link just to see how far along they were and I noticed the date in the news? section on the log on page still said Nov.1 They must work acorrding to my time schedule as well\:D
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Community - 12/12/07 05:06 PM
Aaaaaah! Who's online, where's my who's online?
Posted By: doormat Re: Axiom Community - 12/12/07 06:09 PM
Looks like it was replaced by the link to the Community.
Posted By: real80sman Re: Axiom Community - 12/13/07 02:14 AM
I'm with you, Ken - bring back the "Who's Online?" button!!!!
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Community - 12/13/07 02:32 AM
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Aaaaaah! Who's online, where's my who's online?

We were holding out for at least a cartoon of your blood pressure going through the roof. Sigh. The good old days.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Community - 12/13/07 04:06 AM
Heh... no, that's Jack. I don't have the patience to find smilies. But let's see what i can do...

Well, you asked for it Ugly Hill. This comic is hilarious, but kinda gross.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom Community - 12/13/07 05:04 AM
I wonder if they will add the various "states" to the browse feature. If people are looking for an audition, it would be nice to select "US" and then "California", for example. As we know the audition list is pretty lengthy and this would help filter the results of the search. Right now they have countries that we don't even have representation.
Posted By: Amie Re: Axiom Community - 12/13/07 12:53 PM
Thank you Ken, I feel better.

Good suggestion Randy - I'll see what we can do.
Posted By: Murph Re: Axiom Community - 12/13/07 01:19 PM
Don't forget Provinces in Canada. After all Axiom is a Canadian company. I know most of the world think you can walk from the eastern igloo to the western igloo in under an hour, but we are geographically bigger than the states.

And by the way, we own the Arctic! Don't make me take out my potato canon!! Or worse yet, we will send Celine Dion back to Las Vegas!!!
© Axiom Message Boards