Axiom Home Page
Posted By: cbk Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 12/18/07 08:13 PM
Hey y'all, anybody hit up these new Axiom portals yet, I noticed there's some exclusive video.

Axiom Audio YouTube Channel

Axiom Audio Official Facebook Group

Cheers.
~CBK
Posted By: jakewash Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 12/18/07 08:54 PM
Free advertising at it's best.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 12/18/07 10:33 PM
Old news. \:\)
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 12/19/07 04:22 AM
Hey, thanks for the link to the Facebook group.

Also, is anyone having trouble subscribing to the YouTube channel? Every time I try, it says, "You must confirm your email address to create a subscription." I've subscribed to other channels without issue, so I don't know why it's giving me grief all of a sudden.
Posted By: Murph Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 12/19/07 01:19 PM
Censorship advocacy groups have successfully lobbied the government for a recognition that because speakers have a greater than usual potential to produce anti-semantic, anti-patriotic, or sexually explicit music and/or verbal broadcasts of said material... that all speakers be rated as "Adult" and/or "Restricted" and that all such advertising and Internet content involving speakers also be rated as Adult and thus requires additional log in verification.
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 12/19/07 04:11 PM
Ha ha. Now if they would just lobby to have the email confirmation page.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/09/08 02:58 PM
*bump*

I'm on Facebook now, too!

I'm finding some of you guys and trying to link to you. Can we officially be friends?! \:\)
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/09/08 03:53 PM
any myspace groups?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/09/08 03:54 PM
diediedie

I have made it a personal creed never to visit myspace.
Posted By: CV Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/09/08 03:57 PM
MySpace is pretty handy for keeping track of bands.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/09/08 08:57 PM
I got the invite from medic8r, but Facebook is blocked at work....
Be careful.... He might end up being a 40+ year old man!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/29/08 05:02 PM
Facebook update: I am having a blast chatting with classmates that I haven't had contact with in years.

I also had a brief chat with Murray Attaway, where we shared our political visions. Cool.
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/30/08 01:06 AM
I just joined! \:\)
Posted By: Murph Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/30/08 11:35 AM
I'm a facebook lurker. I have an account but haven't posted anything but the odd reply in a year or more. I use it just occasionally view my friends pictures. PM me if you want to be friends with someone who will delv into your personal life (pictures, wall messages and such) once a month but otherwise ignore anything that you send to me.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Axiom Audio on Facebook and YouTube! - 09/30/08 12:46 PM
I keep getting "Friends" invitations on Facebook, and just when I am about to click "ignore" this person I don't know, I see that they are "friends" with some of the other folks in the Axiom clan.... So then I accept. Clearly everyone should use their real name online like I do to clear up the confusion. \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards