Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jakewash Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/21/07 02:22 AM
For those looking for deals online, FS is starting their online Boxing day sale at 6 PM E.S.T on the 24th.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/21/07 04:36 AM
FS? Qui est?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/21/07 04:45 AM
Sorry, Future Shop
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/21/07 05:02 AM
No future shop in my state. Are there any future shops in the states at all?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/21/07 05:17 AM
Nope.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/21/07 05:23 AM
Boxing day up here is equivalent to your Black Friday after Thanksgiving. It is the busiest and best deal shopping day of the year.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/21/07 01:34 PM
Go rampant consumerism! ;\)
Posted By: JaimeG Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/21/07 04:45 PM
No thanks, I'm a UFC fan now. :P
Posted By: Worfzara Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/22/07 03:47 AM
I believe Future Shop is owned by Best Buy.
omg. my partner (i'm pretty sure) bought me an hd A3 for xmas, probably at $350...do i dare mention that future shop has it at $99 in 2 days?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/23/07 06:46 AM
Future shop has it for $99. I missed that! hmmm I might just have to get one now.
Posted By: Worfzara Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/23/07 12:15 PM
FS has price protection until the end of January, so, yes tell them, and with the difference, go my a bunch of movies to play on the thing.

Paul
so i left a note and let's just say there was an emotional morning today as the HD DVD player of unknown type was half thrown on my bed... so apparently i'm keeping it and it's better than the A3A so..how much better who knows but throwing it better not have broken it cause my copy of blade runner came in yesterday and i plan on sitting down xmas night to a cinematic experience beyond any i've ever seen in my home...the bugger even researched the purchase!!! knows all about 720p, 1080i and 1080p now!!! if only i can train him on crossovers and sub woofer frequencies my constant talk about my speaker setup finally won't sound like the teachers in Charlie brown to him!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Boxing day starts very early this year - 12/23/07 03:40 PM
Perhaps it's the XA2? To allay your fears, I ordered mine from Amazon--meaning it was shipped to me via UPS--and I didn't have any problems with it. If my player can survive the UPS gauntlet, yours should handle a toss on the bed.

By the way, I hope things smooth over with your partner.
as much as i'd like the xa2 i do want to be able to buy a house one day so hopefully that's not it...smooth over of course all one has to do is say they'll do all the house cleaning for a week and anything can be smoothed over
well! looks like i got an HD-a30 for xmas. unfortunatly it plays at 1080p...my partner foolishly made the suggestion that maybe we should try selling my 42" 768p tv...well! someone bought it so i went out and ordered myself a 56" LED DLP. now i'll really be able to display that 1080p \:\)
Of course this also means i can't get the best sound since i have an older receiver that doesn't do HDMI.
Looking for suggestions on a good receiver that would go well with my current m60's, qs4, vp100 & 56 LED DLP. any thoughts? under $600 pls
© Axiom Message Boards