Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Stereoguy99 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/21/07 06:27 PM

To Everyone: Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas & A Healthy Happy New Year!.Here is hoping for all of you here on this forum a great '08 ahead for you and your families!! \:\)
Posted By: CV Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/21/07 06:40 PM
Thank you, but I'm still trying to cling to 2007!
Posted By: jakewash Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/21/07 07:00 PM
Merry Christmas & Happy new year to you too and to all that come to and host this fine place.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/21/07 08:54 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years from the Porters. God Bless everyone.

Randy
Posted By: JohnK Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/22/07 03:27 AM
Bruce, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. Hope that you're feeling better now, and with God's blessings that 2008 will be better for you.
Posted By: LT61 Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/23/07 03:16 AM
A VERY, merry Christmas.................to all!

God bless.

Larry
Posted By: blackstar79 Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/23/07 06:23 AM
Merry Christmas to all who helped me in my speaker decisions this year AND merry Christmas to whoever decided to design the case for HD DVD's different than regular dvd cases. thanks to them I'm 90% sure I'm getting an HD DVD player for Christmas! should be nice on the axioms
Posted By: Mojo Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/23/07 07:10 AM
All the best to my on-line friends. May your half watt be blessed with a wide and deep soundstage, clear imaging and deep, transparent, blended bass \:\) .
Posted By: DaveG Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/23/07 01:22 PM
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Posted By: skyhawk669 Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/23/07 08:25 PM
Merry Christmas to y'all! And a very happy New Year! \:D
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/24/07 04:52 PM
For some reason, I just had to wait until Christmas Eve. . .

Wishing everyone here the happiest of holidays, and here's to 2008--a new year full of promise and good health--(raises coffee mug in toast)! *slurp*
\:\)
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/24/07 05:11 PM
Happy holidays to all. May the coming year bring you health, A1400-8, love and anything else you might need! May the Ohms be with you!
Posted By: hybrid Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/24/07 05:20 PM
Merry Christmas to you and everyone. Have a SAFE and happy Holiday!!!!!!
Posted By: RickF Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/24/07 05:57 PM
 Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy

Ha ha ... great minds do think alike, I saw the post but had to wait until today also.

Wishing my Axiom family a Very Merry Christmas and a most prosperous and healthy 2008!

Posted By: bugbitten Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/24/07 07:13 PM
We are prepping for our annual Christmas Eve open house. We will have over a hundred attend and are in 22nd year.

We attend the children's Christmas Eve Mass early and then go home and set out all the food, drink and such for all who care to come.

Our Christmas has started. Seasonal music is playing throughout the house on my Axiom systems.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!!

Doug
Posted By: Wid Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/24/07 08:10 PM

Merry Christmas to all.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/24/07 10:40 PM
Wishing you all a Christmas full of peace of mind, comfort of body (watch that Xmas dinner ;\) ), and love.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/25/07 12:36 AM
Happy Holidays to all!!!

Doug - I spoke top Jack earlier. Not being one top pass up a free party, he's pretty excited. Just wanted to let you know I'm swinging by to pick him up and we should be there before midnight. \:D

Save some of the figgy pudding for him...it helps his regularity.

Posted By: bridgman Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/25/07 12:41 AM
My friends in Germany felt it necessary to wait until Christmas Day.

Well, it's Christmas over there so "Merry Christmas everyone !!".
Posted By: Lorenzo1000 Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/25/07 07:53 AM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/25/07 01:59 PM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night Morning!
Posted By: michael_d Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/25/07 07:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: RickF
 Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy

Ha ha ... great minds do think alike, I saw the post but had to wait until today also.

Wishing my Axiom family a Very Merry Christmas and a most prosperous and healthy 2008!

I had to wait till Today... Merry Christmas everyone!

I want to hear about all the cool new toys everyone got now. \:\)
Posted By: jakewash Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! - 12/25/07 07:50 PM
I am presently unboxing my 3808 and will spend the afternoon setting it up and listening to the Eagles - Farewell tour DVD and some other cds, Led Zep Mothership, Very best of Diana Krall, a remastered Scopions cd and pretty much anything else I can throw in the player\:\)

Hope everyone had an equally great Christmas morning!
© Axiom Message Boards