Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RickF Can you tell who the native Floridians are? - 01/03/08 04:44 PM
Do you have the heat on?

\:D

I had mine on.
Posted By: LT61 Re: Can you tell who the native Floridians are? - 01/04/08 01:28 AM
RickF,

When we lived in Sarasota, it got down in the 20's a few times, and in '88 we had a brief round of snow flurries.

I told Rick (wid) that you should come up here now, in January (for some REAL cold)....and he could go down there in July, (for some REAL heat, and a free Publix Hurricane tracking map). ;\)

That way, you both could know how the other REALLY lives.

I hope you all have a good time!

Larry

P.S.

What happened to Brotherbob?
Is no longer our Axiom Pastor. \:\)

Rick, come on up to Iowa, you'll love the -20 windchills.
Posted By: Wid Re: Can you tell who the native Floridians are? - 01/04/08 02:30 AM

Turn the heat up baby I be down tomorrow \:\)
Larry and Randy I'm afraid that just isn't possible ... between the months of Sept 1st and May 30th I don't travel anywhere north of Melbourne Shores (15 miles to the north of me), way too risky.

After last night I thought we may need to pack up and head to Miami for the winters.

Originally Posted By: wid

Turn the heat up baby I be down tomorrow \:\)

Yea, and there goes the neighborhood! \:D
Posted By: Wid Re: Can you tell who the native Floridians are? - 01/04/08 03:37 AM

Looks like it's been gone \:\) it's only going to get better come tomorrow.
Posted By: Wid Re: Can you tell who the native Floridians are? - 01/05/08 04:59 PM

Rick now knows how to burn the Toshiba udpdates to disc, now lets go fishin \:\)
Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics, pics.

Rick, what I'm trying to say is that we need pictures of your fishing trip. \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards