Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Balls of Fury - 01/09/08 07:16 AM
Okay, so I got Balls of Fury (on HD DVD, naturally) today, so I was finally able to watch what the rest of you already saw in theaters. I liked it! It was a little better than I expected. And Maggie Q is pretty cool. She should be in more movies already.

One of these days, when I have more space, I'll have to get a ping pong table so I can record myself playing and CGI the ball in.
Posted By: michael_d Re: Balls of Fury - 01/09/08 04:28 PM
We just watched it too. Cute movie. I wasn't too impressed with the sound though. Not much dinamic range for TrueHD.

This weekend we are watching Blade Runner, the Final Cut in HD/DVD.
Posted By: CV Re: Balls of Fury - 01/09/08 04:30 PM
I've never actually watched Blade Runner. Is that sick?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Balls of Fury - 01/09/08 04:33 PM
Yeah, the movie is hella sick.
Posted By: CV Re: Balls of Fury - 01/09/08 04:39 PM
It's nice to hear a modern yet outdated review of the movie.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Balls of Fury-Sunshine - 01/09/08 04:46 PM
I watched Sunshine in Blu-ray last night, I really enjoyed it, the picture and sound were great, to bad I wasn't able to get the DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 through my PS3.
Posted By: CV Re: Balls of Fury-Sunshine - 01/09/08 05:37 PM
Yeah, I'll be getting Sunshine in the mail today, I think, and yeah, I'll have to get a standalone player at some point so I can get to the DTS-HD Master Audio which seems to be on all of the Blu-ray Discs I'm getting lately.
Posted By: CV Re: Balls of Fury-Sunshine - 01/11/08 07:26 AM
I just watched Sunshine. It was a really good movie, but man, so sad. I mean, the trailer made it look like it would be, but still. Very cool.
© Axiom Message Boards