Axiom Home Page
Posted By: chesseroo Daily giggle - 01/19/08 08:30 PM
From the marriage resource centre

http://marriageresourcecenter.org/videogallery/4/med/VideoWidget8.htm
Posted By: mastaplaya Re: Daily giggle - 01/19/08 09:36 PM
So true! I love my nothing box. Just spent 2 hours in there.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Daily giggle - 01/20/08 06:39 AM
Ok, how many of you have gotten the "what are you thinking about?" or "what were you just thinking about?" question from your significant other before? It amazes my wife that I'm not constantly running things through my head as she is.
Posted By: DaveG Re: Daily giggle - 01/20/08 11:50 AM
I hear it often.
Posted By: ptRyno Re: Daily giggle - 01/20/08 04:45 PM
I got that far too often early on in the relationship. It got to the point where she thought something was wrong with me due to the constant blank state my mind was in. Now she's beginning to understand how we men think, or in this case, don't.
Posted By: Murph Re: Daily giggle - 01/21/08 02:12 PM
I once was getting my hair cut and the hairdresser was giving some guy hell about never saying "I love you" over the phone. I tried to hide under the nylon shawl but I eventually got targeted as well.

Didn't my wife phone my cell about 20 seconds later. So I enthusiastically (OK more for laughs) greet her with a hearty "Hi, Luv you!!!"

What did I get in return, about 5 seconds of silence then "Are you drunk?"

Further evidence you just can't win at the spousal mind games.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Daily giggle - 01/21/08 02:16 PM
The dangers of getting a haircut are greatly underestimated. \:\)
Posted By: medic8r Re: Daily giggle - 01/21/08 06:21 PM
LOL, Murph. You keep playing those mind games. Maybe she'll let you win one just so that your morale doesn't dip too low.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Daily giggle - 01/22/08 04:51 AM
I just got my hair cut today (in honor of MLK, only not that short). My stylist was a woman but she was pleasantly silent the entire time, only asking me if it was short enough when she was done, and it was.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Daily giggle - 01/22/08 01:56 PM
Haircut for me tomorrow. My barber is cool - he holds court, talks about movies like the Big Lebowski, Animal House, etc. Flat screen TVs on the wall, tuned in to ESPN. Maxim and Sports Illustrated in the magazine rack. Two Starbucks within 1000 feet.

Yup, life is good ...
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Daily giggle - 01/22/08 04:56 PM
My guy is a drag queen in his spare time, as well as a fan of bad old sci-fi movies. A slightly different world than the one I live in...
Posted By: medic8r Re: Daily giggle - 01/22/08 06:08 PM
You don't like bad old sci-fi movies?

Thanks for the fastball down the middle.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Daily giggle - 01/22/08 06:54 PM
Not really, no... not the type he does. Although he does like good sci-fi as well.
© Axiom Message Boards