Axiom Home Page
I ran across someone's video on YouTube and I really like the style of the "intro" and beginning "credits" for the following clip. I send an email to the guy about a month ago, but have not heard anything back yet...

YouTube Link
That was done with Apple's iMovie software. I thought it looked familiar, so I opened the program and looked for the theme. And there it was.

The gray boxes you see are places where you can drag and drop clips. The Software takes care of the motion and masking for you, making it super easy to make opening sequences like the one you linked to.
Is there anything you guys don't know?
No, and that's why I deserve a big raise, dammit!
RAISE
Here's a bigger one.

RAISE
I think right now, I'd just like to have a job... \:\(

WhatFurrer
Dang it! I don't own a Mac.....
Does anyone know if something like this exists for a Windows machine?
Sure. if your Windows machine is also a Mac. ;\) Honestly, I don't think there is. At least nothing as easy and intuitive as iMovie.

This version of iMovie, (iMovie HD, actually), is not the latest version but the next to latest version. The newest version doesn't have the same flashy title sequences as the older version.
Mac, Schmac.... I'm a PC guy. I actually used to be a certified Mac tech many years ago, and it was that job that really made me hate the suckers... Now, I appreciate them, but still have this twitch every time I say the name....

Seriously though, they are great machines, I just like Windows more because all of my (real) technical background for work over the past 13+ years has been from "PC's" way back to Windows 3.1, through XP (no Vista, but my current job doesn't require it), networking and server certifications in there as well. But that is off topic.

I've used several home movie programs, and some more sophisticated stuff (Premiere and the like) but nothing with an intro like that one. Of course, I haven't edited a home movie in about 18 months either.
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
At least nothing as easy and intuitive as iMovie.
At least until you see the same "demo" for the 10th time... "hey, wow, did you create that flaming text in After Effects? You did? Just a guess... I'm psychic!"

Bren R.
© Axiom Message Boards