Axiom Home Page
Posted By: cbk Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/04/08 04:42 PM
Over the weekend I was at a popular urban/youth clothing store "Boat House" that have over 25+ franchise stores throughout Ontario, CA and I couldn't help but notice this t-shirt. Anything look familiar?

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/04/08 04:45 PM
Yeah!

I swear I owned that boombox!

Pretty cool shirt...I wonder if they sell online?
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/04/08 05:04 PM
Who here has vinyl disks and vinyl-finshed M22? The boombox is most probably a spouse thing to throw us offguard! \:\)

Did you just take a picture or did you buy it?
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/04/08 05:15 PM
I wanna know if the backwards turntable plays anything other than Beatles and Black Sabbath! \:\)
Posted By: cbk Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/04/08 05:47 PM
Fo'so, I had to buy one...

I don't think you can buy it online but probably one of these locations.

http://www.boathousestores.com/stores.htm
Posted By: RickF Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/04/08 05:57 PM
Designer T-Shirts ... now that is a dang good money making business if you come up with a design that the youngsters will go for.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/04/08 07:26 PM
 Quote:
Designer T-Shirts ... now that is a dang good money making business if you come up with a design that the youngsters will go for.

Ain't that the truth, we have a friend that makes and sells his T-shirts only at a area called Glamis (off road sand dunes)
He's known there as Scott the T-shirt guy, He's been doing it around 10 years, only works at peak vacation weeks and holidays and makes around $150,000. a year. Not a bad job. \:\)
Posted By: real80sman Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/04/08 08:52 PM
Wonder if there are any Copyright issues there.......

Cool shirt regardless.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/05/08 01:12 AM
I was just thinking the same thing Shawn, I'm sure Axiom would like to get a % of the sales.
Posted By: Murph Re: Freak'n Axiom Tee - 02/05/08 03:46 PM
Somebody on PEI makes a living by selling T-shirts stained a dull orange color by hand dying them in good old PEI red mud.

Ugly if you ask me, but they do sell.

Red Mud T-shirt
© Axiom Message Boards