Axiom Home Page
Posted By: h317 Since when has the Axiom logo been removed - 04/24/08 02:18 PM
My speakers have the Axiom logo on the grills but not on the speakers. I noticed from some of the pictures in the gallery that the logos are once on the speakers.

Speakers without grills look cooler ... even cooler with the Axiom logos on it, don't you think?
I think the QS speakers have the axiom logo on the speaker- the others have it printed on the tweeters. Are you seeing it somewhere else besides that?
Posted By: h317 Re: Since when has the Axiom logo been removed - 04/24/08 02:34 PM
Like in this picture

Or this picture

Maybe that particular owner remove the logo from the grill and glue it on the speaker ??

maybe the custom shop speakers come that way?
Posted By: h317 Re: Since when has the Axiom logo been removed - 04/24/08 02:46 PM
Ok, I think I am delusional

Apparently, the logo is ALWAYS there, on the bottom portion of the speaker (M60 or M22 or EP600), which the grill does not cover. It's not on my M80 as the grill covers the whole speaker.

Sorry wasting you guys' time \:\(
Yah- the m80's grill goes all the way to the floor to cover the wonderful line of drivers that extend to the floor as well!
If you want to see the logo, you can rig up a mirror system so you can see the ones on the back of the speaker while sitting in your favorite chair. Be sure to use an even number of mirrors so the logo is not reversed.
Posted By: h317 Re: Since when has the Axiom logo been removed - 04/24/08 04:40 PM
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
you can rig up a mirror system so you can see the ones on the back of the speaker while sitting in your favorite chair.

There is one at the back of the M80???
I think pmbuko needs a disclaimer in his signature.
Weren't you there when I handed out the liability release forms for you to sign? Come to think of it, I haven't gotten one from you yet. PM me your address and I'll rectify that.
© Axiom Message Boards