Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 05/03/08 07:20 AM
Wow, Forgetting Sarah Marshall was really good. I knew I would enjoy it, as I like Jason Segel's sense of humor a lot, but this makes me even more hopeful regarding his upcoming projects, including the Muppet movie he got the green light to write.

Now I need to go see Iron Man.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 05/05/08 01:56 PM
Looks like that movie kinda fits your situation. Going to Hawaii any time soon?

I'll grab it on DVD when it's released.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 05/05/08 02:06 PM
Yeah, DVD/Blu-ray for me too. I've successfully avoided movie theaters since getting the Axioms.

Looks like a funny movie.

I saw Enchanted this weekend on Blu-ray. I gave it 4 (of 5) stars at Netflix.

Now another Muppet movie, count me in for that one!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 05/05/08 02:07 PM
 Originally Posted By: CV
Now I need to go see Iron Man.

Yeah, you and about $100 million worth of other people, too. Wow.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 05/06/08 07:01 AM
Went to the theater last saturday to see Iron man but changed my mind and saw forgetting sarah marshall instead. I thought it was pretty good. Usually "comedy" movies get maybe a chuckle out of me once or twice at best but this was pretty funny. I think a few of the things in there are more funny for me considering I live in hawaii that someone who doesnt wont pick up on.
Posted By: CV Re: Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 05/06/08 07:15 AM
One of my coworkers actually stayed at the resort that's featured in the movie. I guess they've changed it a little since they went on their honeymoon there a few years ago, but still, they liked seeing it in a movie.

I need to get to Hawaii sometime. I do have family there, and I was born there. It's where my mom is from.
© Axiom Message Boards