Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Hutzal Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 01:27 AM
Hey all,

What do you guys think a Z5 with 550 or so hours on it is worth? I just really have no clue. I am going to be selling it soon, and just curious what I should be asking? Hopefully I will get some help here, I didn't want to post on AVS because frankly, those guys are pretttttty snobby sometimes.

Thanks guys.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 02:05 AM
What the heck are you selling it for, a 1080p model, z2000? I have the Z2 and really have no plans soon to sell it. \:\) My buddy has a Z5 and it is pretty killer, even for his HD-DVDs.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 12:57 PM
I'll trade you my Z3 and $100 for it!

Pretty Please!

Seriously though, I am not sure what the used projector market is. I am going to keep using my Z3 until the thing goes through its first bulb, and then I'll think about my options. When I do upgrade, it will be for 1080p which should be available for a lot less than the good prices on them already.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 02:20 PM
I am moving to California (from Calgary), and I am not certain that I will have the space for a dedicated projector home theatre...This is the sad reason I am selling it. Maybe I should just hold on to it until I move, then I'll know for sure I guess.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 05:47 PM
I would not move to CA, it is going to fall in the ocean. \:\)
Posted By: jakewash Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 06:57 PM
 Originally Posted By: Hutzal
I am moving to California (from Calgary), .This is the sad reason I am selling it.
Sad reason? I would be happy to get away from our obscure weather patterns, although you are gaining earthquakes and more people than we have in all of Canada.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 08:21 PM
Wow, that is quite an interesting perspective. I heard somewhere that California, if separated from the U.S., would have the world's 4th (or was it 5th?) largest economy.
Posted By: Lorenzo1000 Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 08:27 PM
Totally off topic but California and US related.

Homeless

I find this very sad
Posted By: medic8r Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 08:39 PM
Interesting story. I would move to a cheaper area before I'd live in my car. Especially if I had two large dogs like she does. Bet that car gets aromatic.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 09:22 PM
5th largest economy, last I saw. Also highest population in the US.

BOW, BOW BEFORE YOUR CALIFORNIAN OVERLORDS!

ahem... excuse me. Imperial impulse...
Posted By: medic8r Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 09:53 PM
Not that Wikipedia is all that, but this entry suggests that you've slipped to 7th.

Pardon me while I laugh that you let not only the Italians but also the French beat you.

<Nelson> HA ha !!! </Nelson>

(yeah, that'll make me real popular amongst the French Canadians on the board, I'm sure)
Posted By: richeydog Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/20/08 11:02 PM
Hey Hutzal, what part of California are you moving to?
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Sanyo PLV-Z5 - 05/21/08 03:08 AM
I am going to be attending MI in Hollywood, so probably in West Hollywood, or not more than 15 mins from Hollywood.
© Axiom Message Boards