Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Audition Referral Bonus - 08/04/08 09:20 PM
So, what does everyone know about the Axiom audition referral bonus program? A couple of years back, some folks listened to a set of my speakers and ended up buying them. I got a check in the mail.

Recently, a friend just bought some speakers after listening to mine. He sent Aime an e-mail letting her know that I was their referral. Does anyone know the deal these days, or are they still sending out checks?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Audition Referral Bonus - 08/04/08 09:24 PM
I think they're sending out gift certs now.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Audition Referral Bonus - 08/05/08 12:10 AM
I believe you can have the option of a paypal transfer, check in the mail, or gift certificate.
Posted By: PeterChenoweth Re: Audition Referral Bonus - 08/05/08 12:26 AM
My one and only official Axiom demo resulted in a system purchase. The demo was arranged through here. I emailed Axiom after the gentleman emailed me to say that he had ordered the stuff. Axiom confirmed that I was indeed eligible for the referral credit on the purchase.

The one-and-only catch is that you have to wait 30 days to make sure that the speakers aren't returned to Axiom under the satisfaction-guaranteed policy. Makes perfect sense to me.

32 days later I received an emailed gift certificate for 5% of the purchase price of what the guy bought. Used it to buy most of my QS8's.

This all happened 6-8 months ago.
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: Audition Referral Bonus - 08/05/08 09:01 PM
Cool. Thanks, guys.

Amie confirmed for me that the current policy is to send a gift certificate for 5%. No paypal, no check.
© Axiom Message Boards