Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ya_basta Dave and Tim Live at Radio City on HDNet - 10/16/08 09:12 PM
For my fellow American Axiomites-

Tune into HDNet on Sunday, October 19th to watch footage from Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds April 2007 concert at Radio City Music Hall. The feature will air at 8:00 p.m. ET with a repeat at 1:30 a.m. ET on Monday, October 20th.
A very awesome concert for sure!
Posted By: DaveG Re: Dave and Tim Live at Radio City on HDNet - 10/17/08 12:38 PM
Thanks Cam.
Posted By: myrison Re: Dave and Tim Live at Radio City on HDNet - 10/18/08 12:07 AM
What audio format does HDNet broadcast? I've seen some past concerts there that sounded a little compressed... do they make any claims as to the quality of the sound or only that it is HD Video?

Jason
HDNet concerts are OK to watch, but the sound generally sucks. It is compressed. This show on B/R is outstanding.

I do like to watch these HDNet concerts though. They have some very good ones. The Collective Soul concert was great, as well as the Styx concert. Both of these concerts used an orchestra. Way cool.....
I have the Collective Soul DVD and it's pretty good, the orchestra was amazing even though it consisted entirely of kids. The song Crown is wild!
Posted By: Murph Re: Dave and Tim Live at Radio City on HDNet - 10/20/08 02:26 PM
That is an extremely talented youth orchestra. I know what you are getting at but saying "even though it consisted entirely of kids" is like saying "that was a good piece of cake even though it consisted entirely of chocolate."

(post intended in good cheer, not argument.)
© Axiom Message Boards