Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Murph More pictures of the fall. - 10/29/08 01:33 AM
Since I seem to be a nature photo, kind of mood after posting the geese, here is a link to a web page of some nicer photos taken during an afternoon hike Sharon and I went on back in early September. We spent a very pleasant day walking along the trails that follow in behind the dunes of Cavendish Beach. It's a shame most tourists ignore the trail and rush straight to the beach. They miss some pretty spectacular views from the land side.

Should be 3 pages of pics if you are interested enough to follow the links on the bottom.

After the Tourists Leave.......

Here is a teaser photo I'm kind of fond of. It's a bit hard to tell from this angle but the hills in the background are actually dunes covered in sand loving Marram grass. Beyond is the ocean.

Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: More pictures of the fall. - 10/29/08 01:47 AM
Very nice, Andrew! I love the wooden bridges and walkways.

I really enjoy getting off the beaten path and seeking out hidden gems. The touristy stuff is great and all, but there's something to be said about the small "undiscovered" spots.
Posted By: fredk Re: More pictures of the fall. - 10/29/08 02:44 AM
I remember walking some trails after visiting Green Gables. Shore is a purdy island you got there.
Posted By: SatKartr Re: More pictures of the fall. - 10/29/08 02:46 AM
I must say I'm jealous, is PEI as beautiful as it was in the 70s when we used to visit a friend of my dad's grandfather who lived there and camp out in Nova Scotia on the drive up there? That's some beautiful territory.
Posted By: myrison Re: More pictures of the fall. - 10/29/08 01:33 PM
Wow, fantastic pictures. Looks like a great vacation spot (for those not lucky enough to live there)

Jason
Posted By: Ajax Re: More pictures of the fall. - 10/30/08 10:56 PM
Love this shot Andrew.

Posted By: Murph Re: More pictures of the fall. - 10/31/08 12:41 PM
Thanks.

I'm strictly a snapshot kind of guy but I enjoy when you look through them after an upload and they turn out kind of nice.
© Axiom Message Boards