Axiom Home Page
Posted By: GregLee Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/12/03 06:32 PM
I did do a search to find out whether shipping to Hawaii is extra (since it is not in North Amaerica), but all I see is a note that shipping to Hawaii "has happened".
Posted By: Yates28 Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/12/03 06:52 PM
Hi
Haoleb,who is a poster here purchased a pair of Axiom's, he is also in Hawaii, l don't think he paid shipping but am not 100% sure.

Cheers! Al

Posted By: Amie Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/12/03 11:47 PM
Hi GregLee;

Axiom does extend the free shipping policy to Hawaii and Alaska. And at this point, any one of our staff members would like to hand-deliver your speakers!! Alaska we're still shipping via FedEx though, LOL!

Sincerely,

Snowed under in Muskoka!!

Posted By: Haoleb Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/13/03 12:45 AM
Yeah greg lee, isint it great! Im in hawaii too and shipping my M80's would have cost like 2-300 bucks. Free fed ex 2nd day air to hawaii. u cant beat that!
Posted By: JohnK Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/13/03 01:23 AM
Welcome to Axiom, Greg. With that free shipping how can you possibly resist replacing your JBL4310s with say, M22s to take full advantage of your 6070?
Posted By: Semi_On Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/13/03 02:34 AM
I'm going to Hawaii! Yay!!!!!!
Posted By: Amie Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/13/03 12:05 PM
Really? Taking speakers or just for a holiday? We went as far south as Toronto last week and I was excited - Hawaii would put me over the moon!
Posted By: GregLee Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/13/03 12:27 PM
If I had any money right now, John, I'm sure I couldn't possibly resist replacing my center channel speaker. I'm very pleased to hear there is no added shipping charge.
Posted By: Semi_On Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/13/03 05:11 PM
Actually, Amie, I was quoting a cult-comedy show here in the states, Crankyankers. They have famous comedians and the like make prank phone calls in real life which they then play over puppets acting out the scene. There's one with a mentally handicapped individual (wearing a helmet for protection...) that cracks me up. It was this skit I was referencing.

While I'd love to visit Hawaii, Phoenix is pretty spectacular this time of year. We're supposed to stay in the mid-80's this week with our usually single digit humidity. Perfectly blue skies with not a hint of cloud...
Posted By: GregLee Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/13/03 05:27 PM
You're better off in Phoenix, no doubt. It's 81% humiditiy here in Waimanalo and 67deg F. (at 7:24am). Brrrr.
Posted By: Semi_On Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/13/03 07:36 PM
Agreed. You figure they have to give us something for putting up with peaks in the 130's down town during summer.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/14/03 03:03 AM
lol greg. It seems just last week winter is over. here comes the hot humid summer weather and its sure not any cooler over here in Kona 130's man i would die in that weather 82 degrees is really hot for me. lol I should move up to canada so i can work for my new favorite company.

Axiom !
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/14/03 06:34 PM
Semi_On

I'm moving to Phoenix. Are there good IT jobs for a young Canadian like myself?

It's REALLY cold up here and I can't take it anymore!
Posted By: Semi_On Re: Shipping to Hawaii free? - 03/14/03 11:48 PM
IT in the US is dead. We've all outsourced to India, dude.
© Axiom Message Boards