Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ya_basta Hilarious video - 12/07/08 02:00 AM
Don't try this at home link
Posted By: CV Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 02:04 AM
Hey, it's the guy from the Weezer video.
Posted By: Wid Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 02:18 AM

Ouch
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 02:21 AM
+10 for effort
Posted By: CV Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 02:25 AM
I only tried doing a flip once (besides on a trampoline). It was a forward flip, and I landed flat on my back. It knocked the wind right out of me. I was pretty young, and I never felt the need to try again. Of course, now I watch tons of martial arts movies and feel pathetic.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 02:29 AM
 Originally Posted By: CV
I only tried doing a flip once (besides on a trampoline).
I was bouncing on a friend's trampoline when I was, 23 or so... everyone started yelling at me to do a backflip, so I did... 90% of the way... my chin touched my navel. Took about a minute before my synapses would fire and let me move again, everyone thought I was joking.

That's a terrifying 60 seconds, I tell you... like "wow, after all the stupid s*** I've pulled, I'm going out on a trampoline."

Bren R.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 02:35 AM
Didn't he read the warning that came with his nunchucks?

"Do not attempt to flip, dumbass."
Posted By: CV Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 02:38 AM
Ouch. Trampolines are dangerous. My favorite mishap was jumping around with other people, and another person bounced me up and off the trampoline onto the nice metal wire of the clothesline. That one hurt, but I was younger than 23, so I bounced back quick.

I was always too scared to do backflips on a trampoline, even though people always said they were easier. I guess I did a sort of backflip--you know, the kind where you land on your butt and bounce backward. But yeah, otherwise it was just forward flips and side flips.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 04:09 AM
This guy was on the South Park episode that made fun of internet celebrities. If this is the first time you've seen this guy, then perhaps you need to look at the numa numa guy, star wars kid, chocolate rain, britney spears fan, tron guy... I could go on. \:\)
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 05:05 AM
There is an earnestness to the Star Wars kid that I find oddly endearing.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 01:37 PM
numa numa guy is a hoot \:\)
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 04:27 PM
Leave Chris Crocker Alone!
Posted By: CV Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 07:08 PM
\:\) That dude is tangible.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 08:49 PM
It continually amazes me what people can get away with, I had done a lot of stupid stuff when I was a kid. Almost exactly 1 year prior to my accident I went down a huge waterslide at an amusement park and upon skimming across the water in the pool at the bottom of the slide I thought it would be a good idea to put my feet in, and, well it wasn't such a good idea, I did a flip in the air and came down landing headfirst on the bottom of the pool, opening my head up for 19 stitches and a doctor telling me that I was extremely lucky. Then, the next summer I was at one of my best friends cottage, and we were jumping off random +30 foot cliffs into the water without checking the depth etc., coming out unscathed. Not even two weeks after that, I was at his house and rode my bike off a 3 ft.platform and subsequently breaking my neck, almost dying, and rendering me a quadriplegic for life.

Hope I didn't put a damper on things in this thread, but it goes to show you that serious things can happen under simple circumstances.

Nunchucks, flips, and trampolines are still cool!! LOL
Posted By: SRoode Re: Hilarious video - 12/07/08 09:05 PM
Very sobering Cam.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Hilarious video - 12/08/08 12:57 AM
Sorry
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Hilarious video - 12/08/08 01:00 AM
No need to apologize for telling us your story.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Hilarious video - 12/08/08 01:19 AM
No worries, Cam.
Posted By: CV Re: Hilarious video - 12/08/08 01:25 AM
No worries about that, but no more derogatory use of the word "walkie." \:D
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Hilarious video - 12/08/08 02:11 AM
Yeah, I'm so offended. . .

;\)
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Hilarious video - 12/08/08 07:00 AM
Gotta watch the southpark episide that features pretty much all of them.
You have to click watch the full episode to see the best parts.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165195/?tag=Numa+Numa+Guy
© Axiom Message Boards