Axiom Home Page
This is my own thread!!! Seeing that Dean created a thread for walkies replies only, I'm creating one just for non-walkies only, and I'm the only one . Now go post in your own thread \:D \:D \:D
Ladadadadah
Have you heard the one about the handicapped guy and the walkie??

The walkie said to the handicapped guy, I'm better than you because I can walk, so the handicapped guy didn't even dignify his truculence with the reply, he just ran his wheelchair into the guys shins, and now that walkie is handicapped \:D \:D \:D \:D
Posted By: MarkSJohnson The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 02:22 PM
Hijack!

Cam, if you wanted a thread for yourself, the hijack-crazy Axiom boards were the wrong place to do it!

Tonight, it's Butter Pecan!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 04:25 PM
Wheelz,
Did you ever think of adding a little color to your avatar?

Originally Posted By: wheelz999
he just ran his wheelchair into the guys shins

I just woke up, and obviously not fully. I read that as, "he just ran his wheelchair into the guys ahems."
Posted By: CV Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 04:27 PM
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
Wheelz,
Did you ever think of adding a little color to your avatar?

Negative on the orange.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 04:31 PM
I can make a pink one for you CV.
Posted By: CV Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 04:40 PM
How about a Salmon Compromise?
Posted By: doormat Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 05:18 PM
Salmon. Tough fish.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 06:01 PM
I love the colored avatar idea!!! Negative on the pink, although that is darn funny.

The colored flames reminded me of this news article \:D

PS. You guys are the best!!
Posted By: Wid Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 06:24 PM

I like the red but where's the beer can \:\)
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 06:56 PM
For some reason the text got blurry when you added the color to your avatar wheelz... You can hardly read the text at the bottom now (or mabye I'm just blind)
Posted By: RickF Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 07:03 PM
 Originally Posted By: wid

I like the red but where's the beer can \:\)

Yea and the bandoleer? We simply cannot tolerate slackers around here Cam ....

\:D
Posted By: jakewash Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 07:03 PM
I have the same issue David, the color has blurred the text, could be a size issue.
Posted By: RickF Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 07:07 PM
I can read it perfectly fine ... y'all need to start drinking.
Posted By: Wid Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 07:08 PM

No problem here either..............must be tough getting old \:\)
Posted By: RickF Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 07:11 PM
Chalk one up for the old dudes and their thick spectacles excellent eye sight. \:\)
Posted By: Wid Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 07:12 PM
\:D
Posted By: jakewash Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 07:20 PM
It's just because you have your screen resolutions lower and font sizes bumped up a few points for easier reading \:D
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 08:13 PM
The quality did deteriorate, but you're still going crazy \:D

I'll fix er up
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 08:45 PM
How's that?
Posted By: RickF Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 08:50 PM
Now I can't read it.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 09:07 PM
My Photoshop is stuck on "black" and I can't change the color
Posted By: jakewash Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 09:08 PM
Looks good to me
Posted By: RickF Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 09:10 PM
I was kidding Cam ... I can read it perfectly fine, looks great!

\:\)
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 09:20 PM
Oh Rick... \:D
Posted By: Wid Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 10:40 PM

I like it
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The Ice Cream I'm enjoying tonight.... - 12/13/08 11:19 PM
Yeah.. def. spices thing up a bit with some color.
© Axiom Message Boards