Axiom Home Page
Having been inundated by music ripped from internet radio in one genre alone I was hoping to better target my future downloads. So if anyone has any suggestions for stations that they like I’d be interested in them. Most genres welcome except for country & rap as the former makes me want to kill myself while the latter other people (both less than healthy states of mind). Quality of the stream isn’t a big issue as I’m mainly trying to find things to buy later on CD.

I’m especially looking for any stations that play Jazz Fusion or Latin Jazz style music.
To me Pandora is hard to beat, and it is free.
I've got to agree with Randy. The collection depth in Pandora varies quite a bit by genre, but I enjoy it a lot.
I'll second Pandora- I'll keep my paid subscription till the riaa finally puts them out of business.
Another station I've just discovered is M2radio.fr hey- the name is good. What caught my interest was some 80,s music they were playing that I'd never heard.
Radio Paradise is pretty good as well.
another awesome site, with live concerts going wayyyy back.

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/
Dean, when I'm at the computer I've usually got a streaming station on for music. The outstanding source is Classical Webcast . My favorites are probably BBC Radio3, KUSC Los Angeles(I'm listening now), WQXR New York and KDFC San Francisco.
Great suggestions and thanks for the links. That will really help me make some targeted downloads while I dig my way through the 12,000 + tracks already ripped.
In most cases they go wayyyy back. I was listening to ELO from a 1976 tour the other day. If my memory serves me correct, I actually went to one of those shows
© Axiom Message Boards