Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Saturn The wifey has dogged house me for the evening - 04/09/03 05:00 AM
Why am I posting a note in this forum at 1:00am? Was watching the movie "The Score" on full Dolby Digital EX very loudly. Wifey missed her doggy show on HGTV.

If this ever happens to you ... next time just hand her the remote.
The Score is an excellent movie!

filmed here in Montreal!!!
I found it really slow, personally and very predictable, but it wasn't bad.

Saturn,

I do believe this is the final justification you need to build a seperate Home Theater room for watching movies so she can watch the dog show while you blast away the neighborhood.
In reply to:

I do believe this is the final justification you need to build a seperate Home Theater room

Well, time to save some $$$ for more new cables, Saturn! LOL
Semi:

I wish I had the space but since I am a condo dweller I have to resort to having it in one room. Let me see how she fares with me setting a HT setup in the 2nd bedroom. Ops ... I think she has a future someone in mind in that room.

Chess:

I'll tell you how it fares with the new cables you got me thinking about. Cardost Vallhalla Gold Cross cables. Wow that even sounds FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"sharks with lazer beams" - Dr. Evil
Uhh... Saturn,

It was me, sushi, not Chess...
Oh this forums is just getting all outta control.
This is a quote that I heard from someone on this message board and I think it may apply here:

"Grow a sack"!

Now go in there and crank up the system, show her how it's gonna' be.
Hey Mike, I found it! What a powerful search engine this board has! LOL

From 11/27/02 by Semi_On... (surprising?)

Thanks to semi-on for that great phrase. Its one that all male audio enthusiast should keep in the back of their minds, eh!
And to think. I largely hold my tongue for you people.
I was wondering... Was the phrase perhaps originated in Japan? -- you know, those mythologic laccoons that can literally grow theirs...
Not to my knowledge. It's a part of common parlance in the circles I run.
Is that wife beaters anonymous....

jus kiddun.
© Axiom Message Boards