Axiom Home Page

Yeah, that is some idiot that parked ON my fiancé’s lancer at school today. Please note how the van is HALF WAY into the other spot!

The funny thing is, is that apparently the chick didn't realize she did it or something. She went into the school for some reason... and luckily someone reported it to the campus police. They came down and took photos, and noticed that her freaking kid was still in the car! They went back inside to find the chick but couldn't find her... By the time they came back out the chick had moved her car (must have came out to check on her kid or something and realized that she parked ON TOP of another car.) Eventually the campus police found her (and where she had moved her car to)... The chick gave them her mom's cell phone number instead of her insurance. My fiancé called the chick's mom and the lady said "we need to get together and talk about this." and then she added that "there is no way that my daughter caused the damage you are describing because it doesn't line up correctly". My fiancé finally got their freaking insurance info so all is well now.. hopefully it is valid

Are people really this STUPID?
Unbelieveable.
No, people are really that inconsiderate.

Also, it's amazing how much damage cars can do to things at low speeds.
"Hmm, good thing I have this petite little land boat I can park wherever I want! I'll just squeeze right in here. . ."
Welcome to Florida during the winter. ;\)
Ken,

Yeah, she got an estimate of about $2000 worth of damage. Her lancer is only worth about 5 or 6 k alltogether.
Just when you think you've seen it all. I am sure you and your fiance don't need to deal with this crap.

I've done stupid things in my past too, but at least I always took responsibility for it.

Sorry for your bad luck.

paul
Your fiance should have asked the chick for a can opener to get into her friggin car!
Some clown pulled the same stunt on a friend of mine years ago. My friend was able to squeeze his car out then he let the air out of the moron's tires. \:D
Was she given a blood alcohol level?
This reminds me, I need to put the old beater, digital camera back in the Jeep.

What I love are the people who park too close to you in a parking lot then swing their doors open as hard and fast as they can. I actually do love that because they end up smashing their doors against my hardened steel rock sliders (or "steps" if you are my wife). They smash in their own doors and I 'might' get a nick in the powder coat at best. This has happened at least two more times since the last time I mentioned this on this forum and that is just the times I've been there to see it. The look on their faces when I'm sitting there giggling after hearing the bang is priceless.
I thought everyone in PEI were all friendy?
I didn't say they were not friendly when they fling open their doors. Just that it's not smart. Although we do have our share of crusty old characters. No doubt about that. Hell, I plan on being one of them someday! I already have my crusty, cranky guy hat picked out and everything.
Are you going to equip your walker with an air horn?
The girl's mom defending her and taking no responsibility is all to common (and sad) as well. "What, my sweet little baby? You want her to take responsibility for her actions? Oh no... it simply couldn't have been her!"

How ridiculous. After seeing those pictures, how could anyone possibly argue?
© Axiom Message Boards