Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV WB Red2Blu Program - 04/22/09 03:13 PM
Upgrade your Warner Brothers HD DVDs to Blu-ray
Posted By: CV Re: WB Red2Blu Program - 04/24/09 06:07 AM
The only WB HD DVD I have left is Syriana. Is anyone else here planning on doing the conversion?
Posted By: StuntGibbon Re: WB Red2Blu Program - 04/24/09 07:32 AM
I was thinking about it, but sounds like too much of an arts and crafts project to send the "proof" in.
Posted By: CV Re: WB Red2Blu Program - 04/24/09 07:55 AM
I gave my sister a lot of HD DVDs, including the Matrix collection and Casablanca. Those would probably be worth getting the Blu-rays of. I'm sure there are other WB titles I gave her, so I'm having her check.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: WB Red2Blu Program - 04/24/09 01:48 PM
Hey CV, I posted this in the deals thread already man!

Just kidding, I wasn't sure if it qualified as a "deal" or not.

StuntGibbon, it is just sending in the sleeve from the case, which doesn't seem too tricky or difficult. What do you mean by "too much of an arts and crafts project?"

While I may not do this (being without a job right now makes it a "no" at this point), I have been concerned lately about what happens 3 years from now if my HD-DVD player bites the dust and I have these 30 or so HD-DVD movies that I can't watch? I think that I have almost 20 Warner Brothers ones, so that would sort of solve a majority of the problem...
Posted By: bugbitten Re: WB Red2Blu Program - 04/24/09 02:52 PM
 Originally Posted By: nickbuol

Just kidding, I wasn't sure if it qualified as a "deal" or not.

StuntGibbon, it is just sending in the sleeve from the case, which doesn't seem too tricky or difficult. What do you mean by "too much of an arts and crafts project?"

While I may not do this (being without a job right now makes it a "no" at this point), I have been concerned lately about what happens 3 years from now if my HD-DVD player bites the dust and I have these 30 or so HD-DVD movies that I can't watch? I think that I have almost 20 Warner Brothers ones, so that would sort of solve a majority of the problem...

Nick,

I have 2 HD-DVD players, so if yours breaks down, I'm sure I'll have a spare.

Bug
Posted By: bugbitten Re: WB Red2Blu Program - 04/24/09 02:53 PM
I have done the red2blu thing with 5 titles. I await delivery.
Posted By: CV Re: WB Red2Blu Program - 04/24/09 03:17 PM
 Originally Posted By: nickbuol

Yeah, I was wondering why you posted it there when I had already made this thread. \:D
© Axiom Message Boards