Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jakewash Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 08:46 AM
Not sure if this has ever been posted

Rubik's cube sub
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 12:58 PM
Now that is cool!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 02:23 PM
Ha ha, I agree with the builder to have the cube in the solved form. There is no telling what kinda angst an unsolved cube sub would bring me.
Posted By: fredk Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 03:11 PM
I have seen that link somewhere before. There are some really cool sub designs out there.

Yea, and unsolved cube would drive me nuts too.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 04:19 PM
I've seen that - amazing craftsmanship. I really like the Rythmik Subwoofer technology. If I could get Mark to build the enclosure, I'd be all set...
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 04:29 PM
I'm too busy cruisin' Amazon...
Posted By: CV Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 08:01 PM
 Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy
Ha ha, I agree with the builder to have the cube in the solved form. There is no telling what kinda angst an unsolved cube sub would bring me.

He should have made the colored squares removable so he could alternate based on mood. Sometimes an unsolved cube sub might distract from some other maddening problem with your system. *looking at Randy*
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 10:27 PM
Mark is probably dreaming of turning the floors, the walls and the ceilings of his "room" into giant sub-woofer arrays to get somewhat more even bass.
Now, THAT, would be cool!
Posted By: Adrian Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/02/09 11:27 PM
Would be funny if someone made some wireless mini-cube speakers with the Rubiks colours on them, lol. While they're trying to "solve it" you could throw on "Don't Touch Me There" and freak them out!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Rubik's cube sub - 05/03/09 03:24 AM
very nifty
© Axiom Message Boards