Axiom Home Page
Posted By: 111 WHICH SUB WITH LA SCALAS - 05/08/09 01:01 PM
I AM WANTING A SUB LEANING MORE TOWARD MUSIC,TIGHT AND FAST. MY ROOM IS 20 BY 20 WITH VAULTED SEILINGS ABOUT 16 FOOT TO THE TOP ANY INPUT WILL BE GLADLY APPRECIATED .I AM LOOKING AT THE EP-500
DWAYNETHEBRAIN
Posted By: Murph Re: WHICH SUB WITH LA SCALAS - 05/08/09 01:10 PM
Well Hello DWAYNETHEBRAIN

Unless you are actually deaf, as your caps-lock shouting implies \:\) , then as an EP500 owner I would say that there is no doubt that an EP-500 will fill your fairly spacious room with clean powerful bass. It's a true powerhouse but also plays nice with the most subtle bass sounds for clean, accurate music when it has to.

The trick is to calibrate it so that it doesn't actually overpower the rest of your system. Once it's balanced in, it blends very nicely and can still rattle your ribcage when required.
Posted By: Wid Re: WHICH SUB WITH LA SCALAS - 05/08/09 01:21 PM

Sell the La Scalas and buy some M80s. For music the M80s do very well in the bass department.
Posted By: 111 Re: WHICH SUB WITH LA SCALAS - 05/08/09 02:59 PM
sorry for the caps-lock guys. thanks for your input. there is a ACI titan xl i have been looking at,basically all the internet subs.it gets a bit confusing for a novice thank you dwayne
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: WHICH SUB WITH LA SCALAS - 05/08/09 03:10 PM
Welcome to the forum 111,

The EP500 is a fantastic subwoofer. It will do an excellent job filling in the low end on your LA SCALAS with deep, accurate bass.

Cheers!
© Axiom Message Boards