Axiom Home Page
Posted By: wilwom Need help with photos. - 08/07/09 04:08 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to add a photo to a post using copy and paste. I tried resizing the photos but that didn't work at 800 x 600.

I also tried to post photo's of my system in the gallery using "image manager". Thought I had it but then just the red x's when I went back to view. Perhaps this has already been covered in a previous thread?
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Need help with photos. - 08/07/09 04:20 PM
I know that others have had issues with the Gallery and getting photos to show up. A sure fire way is to use something like Photobucket and upload your pictures there and then just put a link here that points to them...
Posted By: Stereoguy99 Re: Need help with photos. - 08/07/09 04:41 PM
Hi: I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a problem.I was beginning to develop a complex!!! LOL \:D
Posted By: HAY Re: Need help with photos. - 08/08/09 12:00 PM
FAQ - Adding Pics
Posted By: wilwom Re: Need help with photos. - 08/08/09 01:17 PM
Thanks. I read that but why have an "image manager" that doesn't tell you it is not successful in accessing your photos after browsing. It looked like it completed the job but didn't. Well I don't use photo bucket and will have to pass if there isn't some way to cut and paste like 21st century sites have.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Need help with photos. - 08/08/09 02:26 PM
If the photos were too big, it's not going to take them. That seems to be the most common problem.
Posted By: wilwom Re: Need help with photos. - 08/09/09 12:07 AM
Ken, thanks I can certainly appreciate that. But there should be some guidance offered if you are trying to use image manager. I could make them any size they needed with my HP image zone app.
Just putting image manager there with no guidance frustrates Axiom customers for no good reason.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Need help with photos. - 08/09/09 03:20 AM
Alls I can advise you is to send an email to the webmaster. If'n I had admin rights on the boards, I'd have fixed it! But they don't usually give admin rights to customers. ;\)
© Axiom Message Boards