watch the obama trolls pounce, lol...
Sarah? Is that you?
Politics.

Religion.

Must resist.

Of course there's this:

A tea bagger.

funny, looks like the same dog. \:\)
I had to put that on Facebook. I am sure that I'll get flamed by my friends on there. Even if you like Barack, it is pretty harmless and there is no need for ruffled feathers.
Posted By: CV Re: Come on, take a treat from Obama, come on... - 08/24/09 12:01 AM
People who dislike Barack Obama probably wouldn't have felt the need to post the link, however, if it had instead been the name of a Republican. Harmless, sure, but it's easy to see how it would be annoying.
Huh. One wonders exactly how they conditioned the dog to turn away when it hears "Barack Obama". I can picture her smacking the dog's snout to bring about that response.
Posted By: Wid Re: Come on, take a treat from Obama, come on... - 08/24/09 12:56 AM
The dog watches Fox News \:D He knows what's going on
\:D
The dog and I have something in common then. Every time I watch Fox News, I know exactly what's going on. They're pretty transparent that way. Which is more than I can say for other channels.
pretty funny stuff
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko

Huh. One wonders exactly how they conditioned the dog to turn away when it hears "Barack Obama". I can picture her smacking the dog's snout to bring about that response.

In the 60s my parents and some of their friends taught our German Shepard to chase after birds when they said Agnew, and to attack a cardboard box when they said Nixon. AFAIR it only took a few minutes, but they got endless amusement out of it.
My nephews trained Little Caesar (an intelligent but vicious Malta-Poo) to run behind the toilet when they said "Obrigato" (thank-you in Portuguese, I think), and to run and hide under the bed when they said "Immigration". Apparently he learned very quickly.
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko

I was thinking the same thing. It sure is funny though. I was on board with Sarah's, and the dog's choice with the funny money hand out.
Instead of the command "play dead", we ask our dog if she would rather be a Packer fan or dead. She drops like a stone. With Favre in the fold she's a little confused.
Ha ha!! that's a good one!
Ha! Agreed! My next dog is definitely learning a variation of that trick, except maybe it will be The Leafs instead of The Packers.
Unfortunately, the Leafs have been killing their fans for more than 40 yrs now \:\(
 Originally Posted By: jorge016
Instead of the command "play dead", we ask our dog if she would rather be a Packer fan or dead. She drops like a stone. With Favre in the fold she's a little confused.

Yeah, he's your problem now. ;\)
© Axiom Message Boards