Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Stereoguy99 Cybersurf any one know about them? - 08/31/09 03:10 PM
Hi here is the link https://www.cia.com/products/phoneBasic.html to this company wondering if anyone has good/bad feedback: $39.95 + Taxes is very good for both Hi-speed internet and Home phone.Thanks for any feedback.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Cybersurf any one know about them? - 08/31/09 03:48 PM
The price is right, but I'm not familiar with the company, Bruce. Sorry.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Cybersurf any one know about them? - 08/31/09 05:06 PM
I was using them for my long distance when I signed up 5 yrs ago they were the cheapest around, I never did get around to trying their home phone.
Posted By: Murph Re: Cybersurf any one know about them? - 08/31/09 07:26 PM
I know nothing about this company but the only question I tell people to ask when going with an alternative phone company is to ask them how long their service stays active during a power outage. Some companies are only good for a only 15 or 30 minutes while others are good for 24 hours or forever if they have a fleet of generators to recharge remote CO battery plants.

In the days of cell phones, this isn't as much of an issue anymore, however during major emergencies (sometimes just a blackout), sudden news worthy happenings or an unusual events bringing extra people to your city, cell servive can get saturated quickly and it takes forever to get dial tone. A well designed land line service 'rarely' has such issues.

Just a thought. Not meant to reflect on that particular business at all.
© Axiom Message Boards