Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Argon Wall Plaques - 10/16/09 04:52 PM
In looking at the pics of member's HT rooms, several have Axiom wall plaques. Just wondering, where do you guys get those?....Rob
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Wall Plaques - 10/16/09 08:27 PM
I think I printed the logo's off myself on a color printer, got a frame from Walmart. Nothing to fancy. I think Amie at Axiom sent me the file a long time ago..
Posted By: jakewash Re: Wall Plaques - 10/16/09 11:27 PM
And you haven't shared that file with the rest of us? Shame on you :p
Posted By: Murph Re: Wall Plaques - 10/19/09 05:28 PM
It should come free with every purchase on an Axiom labeled memory stick. Along with a digital copy of "The Best of Randy. Memoirs of an Axiom Forum Lolcat."
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Wall Plaques - 10/19/09 09:26 PM
I was PMing Jc a while ago, and he was supposed to contact me about posters and possibly passing along the Axiom logo JPEG to make my own, but haven't heard back from him.

Quite a few users where interested in the posters that he has in his home theater.

There were plaques available on Ebay, but I just did a search to no avail. There is an eBay seller called" home theater signs and more"; they might make one for you. Here's a Link to their eBay store.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Wall Plaques - 10/19/09 11:33 PM
Here are my DIY plaques I made, they are in different locations now in the room (above the acoustic panels), but you get the idea.

Posted By: BigHonu Re: Wall Plaques - 10/20/09 12:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
Here are my DIY plaques I made, they are in different locations now in the room (above the acoustic panels), but you get the idea.

Those look great! I'd be up for a banner/plaque type thing.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Wall Plaques - 10/20/09 03:58 AM
I have a very large collection of "plaque" files that I've gathered over the years. Unfortunately, I am traveling and don't have access to them right now.
Posted By: LordHits Re: Wall Plaques - 10/23/09 01:28 AM
Hi Nickbuol,

Please post them up (or a link to them) when you have the time. I'm interested in them too.

Thanks!
LH
© Axiom Message Boards