Posted By: KC_Mike Favorite New Finishes and Grilles - 05/24/03 01:31 PM
My favorite finishes are:

1. Highgloss Dark Cherry
2. Highggloss Rosewood
3. Warm Cherrywood
4. Sorrel Pear
5. Highgloss Birdsaye Maple
6. Highgloss Black

In my opinion, paying an additional $275 per system for a custom matte finish represents a truly fair value.

Posted By: chrono Re: Favorite New Finishes and Grilles - 07/01/03 03:27 AM
I personally like the Warm Cherrywood the best. that is certainly a nice colour.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Favorite New Finishes and Grilles - 07/01/03 05:31 AM
I really, really like the Sorrel Pear (as does my wife. Bonus!!) When I get my setup, it's gonna be in that one.
Posted By: Amie A few of the new finishes on speakers - 07/01/03 09:42 PM
I thought you might want to see some of the combinations that we're making up for customers:

Sorrel Pear with Burnt Sienna Grille:

Russian Maple with Light Gold Grille:

American Natural with Light Gold Grille:

Charcoal Mist with Black Grille:

Posted By: Haoleb Re: A few of the new finishes on speakers - 07/01/03 09:46 PM
That russian maple looks awesome.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: A few of the new finishes on speakers - 07/01/03 09:55 PM
Very nice!!! You need to post these things on the site! The finishes are still a hidden link! Those look really awesome!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: A few of the new finishes on speakers - 07/02/03 05:49 AM
Sweet new looks there Amie. ...the speakers that is.
Whew.
Just caught that little slip of the tongue before the editing time ran out.
Posted By: jbzngowest Re: A few of the new finishes on speakers - 07/02/03 01:51 PM
I swear the sorrel pear matches our entertainment center perfectly.

[image]http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/jbgowestus/vwp?.dir=/My+Photos&.dnm=Entertainment+Center+and+M60%27s.jpg&.src=bc&.view=l&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/jbgowestus/lst%3f%26.dir=/My%2bPhotos%26.src=bc%26.view=l[/image]

What do you think?
Posted By: chesseroo Re: A few of the new finishes (fixed link) - 07/02/03 06:05 PM
Here is jbz's fixed link (the image is not working very well, yahoo url glitch):
the link
Thanks Chess! I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know what exactly.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: A few of the new finishes on speakers - 07/02/03 11:18 PM
Jeez! All those toys must refract your soundwaves all over the place and wreak HAVOC on your imaging!
Posted By: JohnK Re: A few of the new finishes (fixed link) - 07/03/03 12:55 AM
Yes Jim, Peter's right. Tell the kid to find some place nearby to stick the toys into.
Posted By: sushi Re: A few of the new finishes (fixed link) - 07/03/03 09:36 AM
Or, do you know how many pieces of toy are ALREADY IN there?
FYI...There are TWO boxes that the toys get placed in each night before he retires for the evening. I actually took the picture of his usual mess because of the multiple colors. I was testing a new digital camera and printer. I figure if I want to levitate the toys one day, I'll buy an SVS!!
Sushi...my fingers are crossed on that one not happening again!!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: A few of the new finishes on speakers - 07/05/03 08:47 PM
Better get used to that, buddy...
I swear this combo looks like the hg dark cherry!
wow upgradeitis,
you really pulled one from the archives didn't you!

I'm sure you probably got more than a few people excited when/if they saw Sushi's name on there (it worked for me). It took me a minute or two for me to realize it was an old post.
Doin' everything I can (read: agonizing) to make sure I don't make a mistake!!!
© Axiom Message Boards