Axiom Home Page
http://hometheaterreview.com/cable-non-believers-are-missing-out-on-a-religious-av-experience/
I think I need some Transparent Audio Cables, so that I can place music and god in the same league.

Sorry I stoped reading about the factory thing, and all i got from that is a Transparent Audio ad. Even said he tried 4 other cables but did not say what they where.

Oh and you don't need stuff to test if its better all you need is a wife. Wow after all these yrs I never knew.

Even if and I don't think it does, I would rather spend my money on other stuff not a $100-1K cable
It always comes down to, if you know the cables are being changed, and expect a difference, you'll hear one.

Though Transparent Cables do change the sound, they have Zobel networks wired into them, which alter the amp's interaction with the speaker, basically working like a tone control, usually to roll off the highs.
If these cables are so much better than "lamp cord", I wonder how much more clarity my lights would have if I used them AS lamp-cord.
You've got to love the "Wireworld's new glass USB cable that for less than $100 can improve the sound of computer-based audio or iPod systems".
I liked that one too Eric.
 Quote:
my eyes were opened even further when I got a chance to hear some true high end cables in my system from my friends at Transparent Audio.

Enough said.
I wish I had friends at Ferrari. . .
I'd settle for friends at Porsche.
I'd settle for friends at Tonka.
I'd like closer friends at Axiom \:\)
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
I'd like closer friends at Axiom \:\)

I'd settle for friends........wait, did I say that out loud?
I'd settle for friends too, specifically Jennifer and Courtney.
Sorry, all that we have left is a couple of Joeys.
© Axiom Message Boards