Axiom Home Page
Posted By: terzaghi firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:02 AM
So every time I come to the axiom boards firefox doesn't remember that I checked the "remember me" box on the forum log on screen.

I type in my user name and it auto populates my password, but I never had to do that before with google chrome or IE.

Any ideas?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:16 AM
Try going to the My Cookies link (also in the footer of this page) and then clicking the Expire Cookies button. Then quit, restart Firefox, try checking the box again, an give it another try.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:18 AM
hmmm.. still no luck.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:23 AM
problem solved. For some reason the browser was set to "Not remember history"
Posted By: RickF Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:26 AM
LOL, I wonder how *that* happened.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:33 AM
Gift shopping for the wife, probably. Wouldn't want to spoil her surprise, right?
Posted By: RickF Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:35 AM
Yea, that's probably it Peter.

\:D
Posted By: Ken.C Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:37 AM
I'm with Peter.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:49 AM
Ha, lol.

You guys nailed it ;\)

nah, I'm not really sure what happened...

Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 12:53 AM
It's okay, David. We're friends. We won't rat on you.

Trust us.
Posted By: Kruncher Re: firefox won't save my forum password - 02/11/10 01:54 AM
You might want to click Tools -> Start Private Browsing when you're about to start, er, shopping for gifts, yeah yeah yeah.. that's it. No cache, no history to worry about which might spoil your surprise.

Just make sure that you actually bring gifts home once in a while. ;\)
© Axiom Message Boards