Axiom Home Page
Im looking for some High Tech great looking sliding door hardware

You know New York loft, sort of

Do any of you have a link or source for this type of item

Thanks
Not sure what a NY loft type is but any of these fit the bill

http://www.slidingdoorco.com/
Those remind me of the room partitions you see in Japanese homes and restaurants.

Try googling "shoji screens" or have a look at this example.
Thanks Guys .. thats what I'm looking for good sites. I saw some hardware a while back, that was exposed rail and rollers industrial, but with a designer look.....Cant remember where (net or mag) or a name .. the sreach continues

I'm planning on cutting a 5' doorway from my media room to the liv/dine room area. And for the door I'm thinking sliding door, with veneer/finish to match the Liv/Kit woodwork on that side and cover it with leather over some poly on the media room side.
Just remember Jeff, with home projects pictures are a prerequisite around here. \:\)
 Originally Posted By: RickF
Just remember Jeff, with home projects pictures are a prerequisite around here. \:\)

I understand sir!.... but first I have to do something to take a picture of \:\) So far just speakers and LCD on the wall, and then rest is just ideas rattlin around in my bucket.... I do have a 2/3rds built rack and some photos, I'm going to setup a link to a photo gallery on my server, and I will provide a link.
© Axiom Message Boards